any drifter from penang or butterworth ?

Greylock

Known Member
Jun 5, 2007
me too!! will see u guys in about a week's time!!

kei-office

500 RPM
Feb 19, 2005
subang/penang
good to see u guys to join and hopefully we can get more particcipants !!!! but the bad news is the events is delayed coz jomheboh have reserved that place for a month and we now waiting also still waiting for the gourverment replies! will inform u guys any latest news.

stay tuned

kugan81

Known Member
Oct 19, 2004
Penang
Visit site
kei-office, S1997:
Hey guys both of u guys just giving some personal thinking and idea. Both of u is giving a good thinking. But this is also my personal thinking. What am i going to say is:-

1) If how u bang on the spectators?
2) R u going to face the law?

This is the main point of the safety wise. But u guys all can think urself maybe this way or that way. Sometimes discipline also very important. Just like Batu Kawan, arn't there is a good place to do practise? But some guys which dont follow the rules or discipline then bang on the lamp post after chao like no other people business then how? Some people who 1 2 make practise no more place to do. Do they concern about other people?Just tell me!!!!!!

DOnt just bang people here or there some people just giving their thinking aren't they good or bad??????

Talk so much also no used as long as u guys used ur own eyes and see when there got legal event running there were how many people take part???

For my side what i seee now is some part of people more support on illegal then legal. I more support on legal not bcoz im pussy is just thinking duno facing all the law charge.

KUGAN seems like u dive kinda long time dee....come come give some comment!!! Next event let me sit in ur car lehh.....HEHEHE

Hey man, sorry for the late reply.. have been occupied.

Well I do agree with most of the comments you and Kei are trying to get across.

Yes safety is important especially to the harta benda dan nyawa awam. Its basic human rights.

And you know if i get hold of the people who actually go and bang the lamp post and dividers in batu kawan causing innoccent drifters to loose their drifting place...I wont think twice to run them over.:baring_teeth:

kugan81

Known Member
Oct 19, 2004
Penang
Visit site
Count me in for the next clinic PLEASE :) no problem you can sit im my car if you want :)

cRazYee

Known Member
Oct 7, 2005
event coming?
love to attend
plz inform thanks

i dont know how to drift
just wanna feel the joy

VictorGR

Known Member
Sep 24, 2004
guys.... the second drift clininc will coming soon! we now planning to have this event for u guys on 1 july 2007, everything is undergoing and hope u guys get prepare urself. further info, stay tuned !
kei, may i know how da 2nd drift clinic gona look like, like what we are gona do etc

kei-office

500 RPM
Feb 19, 2005
subang/penang
victor : sorry abit late reply .... seldom online recently ! i din understand ur question leh .... is drifting loh, basic or maybe we can say practise loh.... beside drift nth we can do more. did u have any suggestion/idea or better solution ????

kei-office

500 RPM
Feb 19, 2005
subang/penang
This event is organised by Virus Team Association of Penang

We are proud to bring u this drift event. We arrange a proper space lot
to provide u clinic and practise session. We wish/hope that through our club we are giving the Beginner a good start and Intermediate drifter a proper way to learn/practise their skills in a safety condition. We will also arrange a class for those expert drifter and the class will hold by some exprerience expert drifter.

Event: Virus Drift session/clinic 2007
Venue: Batu Kawan Stadium Carpark
Date: 22nd July 2007
Time: 09:00am-5:00pm (Sunday)
Spectators' Charges: Free
Participants Limit: 15 cars (RWD vehicles only)
Track Condition : Wet Surface
Food: Lunch only provided

Entry Fees: RM120
- Late payment charges will be implemented this round. If you wish to pay on event day, please register and arrange with the organisers in advance.

Rules and Regulations
- Helmets are compulsory
- Shoes and Long Pants compulsory
- Seatbelts must be worn at all times, drivers will be disqualified if found unbelted
- No loose items in vehicle
- Brake lights must be working
- Roll cage and 4-point safety harness are recommended
- Please follow strictly the instructions of the marshalls and organisers. Participants with bad discipline will be warned or disqualified. No refunds will be entertained.

Please note:
- Only RWD (rear wheel drive) vehicles are permitted.
- LSD/locked-diff are compulsory.
- A working handbrake that will lock the rear wheels easily are strongly recommended.
- You need to have a valid driving license.

Registration
For registration and more info, please call STANLEY at 012-511 3003
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

kei-office

500 RPM
Feb 19, 2005
subang/penang
Participant lists:

1)Zaki -KE70
2)kugan -celica
3)yoong -A31
4)Fauzi -charment
5)NK -A31
6)daniel -S13
7)ah ken -AE86
8)ah kheng -S15
9)Amin -KP60

anymore detail or info pls call stanley on 012-511 3003

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi bro
got a prob here
at the rear part of my car...oil stains are found on the floor near the tyre..when i tried 2 smell it...its odourless...and its brownish yellow color
wat are the causes bros?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience