any drifter from penang or butterworth ?

4zie

Jan 5, 2007
participants List :-

1. wppong - KE70
2. SY_a31 - A31
3. 4zie - charmant
4. mie ke70 -
5: kei-office - A31
6: NK - A31
7:
8:
9:
10:
11:
12:
13:
14:
15:

add ur name in the list and PM me ur contact number.

kei-office

500 RPM
Feb 19, 2005
subang/penang
The payment is now opened , please get urself registerer if u are interested to join .

Payment can be made by online banking transfer or through tt session . Late payment will not be entertained , we maybe will bring down the participants number until 10 , anyhow first come first served.

Hong leong Bank ac no : 183 0000 7365

Last edited:

kei-office

500 RPM
Feb 19, 2005
subang/penang
participants List :-

1. wppong - KE70
2. SY_a31 - A31
3. 4zie - charmant
4. mie - KE70
5: kei-office - A31
6: NK - A31
7: kugan - celica 1JZ
8: mi - TE71
9: Alex_77
10:

Waiting list :

Last edited:

S1997

1,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
DRIFT CLINIC @ BATU KAWAN 2007

Event name : Intensive Drift Training ( IDT )
Venue : Batu kawan ( car park )
Date : 1 April
Fees : RM120
Time : 9:00 to 6:30
Road condition : dry / wet ( TBA )
Categories : beginners
Registration dateline: TBA
Participants : maximum 15
Meal : Lunch served

Rules and regulations :

1) Helmet must be worn all the times
2) Shoes are compulsory ( sport/racing shoes )
3) Long pants are compulsory
4) Seatbelt must be work and worn all the times ( safety harness minimum 4 point is recommended )
5) No loose items in the car
6) Brake lights must work
7) Roll cage are recommended ( minimum 4 points )
8) Handbrakes must be work

Participants :

1) RWD are strongly recommended
2) It better your car comes with lsd , so that u can drift alot easier .
3) Bring more extra tyre to drift
4) Tools and jack
5) Car tent needed please inform organizer
6) All participants must attend a compulsary briefing before taking part in the event

Important :

Drifter must follow whatever intructions of the organizer or marshall , fail to obey will be warn or suspend his pass . NO refund will be entertained.

Payment and more info will anounce soon or call MR. STANLEY at 012- 511 3003

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kei, i only have FF...can I join? Or will they be able to teach to drift with FF?

kei-office

500 RPM
Feb 19, 2005
subang/penang
comfirm participants Listed :-

1. wppong - KE70
2. SY_a31 - A31
3. 4zie - charmant
4. kei-office - A31
5: NK - A31
6: kugan - celica 1JZ
7: mi - TE71
8: Alex_77
9:
10:

Registration ended !!! For further information do call this number 012- 511 3003 MR. STANLEY

TQ

kugan81

Known Member
Oct 19, 2004
Penang
Visit site
Great event guys, really enjoyed my self and learnt alot of stuff..Thanks Kei-office, wppong for standing in the hot sun and teaching us the whole day. You are great people. Hopefully next event more then 10 cars come :) Two thumbs up.

Guys if got any photoes and videos of the event of us in aciton please post or send me Pm would like to have it as I didnt bring my camera. thanks

kei-office

500 RPM
Feb 19, 2005
subang/penang
kugan81 : wow not mention this as we will always there to share if u are interesting to learn, we share what we know !!!!!

Thx alot for helping those crew job .....

hope to u see u in next coming event !!!!

cheers

kei-office

500 RPM
Feb 19, 2005
subang/penang
guys,

Im here to thx again for all the support and co-operation, and we make it. We will bring u again this event and hope to see u guys again in the track.

Myself .... hmmm thx to my friend ah huat for skiping his job come to help, wppong and alex_77 helping me control the traffic. As for me, foooh really tiring and the sun just like skin me up alive but it worth, when i saw u guys was so enjoy the fun and learning.

cheers

SY_a31

Dec 26, 2006
kei & wppong,
great event n really enjoy the day, learn lots from u guys...
appreciates......

wppong

Known Member
May 31, 2004
Great event guys, really enjoyed my self and learnt alot of stuff..Thanks Kei-office, wppong for standing in the hot sun and teaching us the whole day. You are great people. Hopefully next event more then 10 cars come :) Two thumbs up.

Guys if got any photoes and videos of the event of us in aciton please post or send me Pm would like to have it as I didnt bring my camera. thanks
No problem men.You r welcome.As what kei-office says "we all share the knowlege what we know". SOmetimes we also need to learn from u guys as well to gain more knowledge. So we all r working out together to make "DRIFT" in pg grows. This is the spirit of "penang kia".....ehehe Am i right?:_:

kei-office

500 RPM
Feb 19, 2005
subang/penang
we probaly try our very best for u guys, we hope that penang drifting will grow up in a day. just received a call to ask me wherther got drifter from penang boh, coz they wan to invite us to have some drift demo. so maybe we miss the action, no worries we will have the chance 1 day.

myself alone cant work perfect but with u guys, we work together and forsure we will run smoother, i really thx and appreciate for everyone that giving me ur hand but i cant contribute some for u guys. hope that coming event we can get more improve.

cheers

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all

I need recommendation on how to improve myvi's brake.

Is it possible to change the front disc and brake pads by using one from other car model?

Tq
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience