any drifter from penang or butterworth ?

kugan81

Known Member
Oct 19, 2004
Penang
Visit site
VictorGR said:
good comment bout me every is corect bravo bravo, so i am so SORRY so are we stil friends?

Oh by da way the challege thingy where u heard wan i realy don't recall saying that and also bout da taikor part, i am just sharing what i know to others only, i sometimes also does ask them back some stuff as well, and bout the practise method i though thats practise method is use at all place and all ppl train like that(or does it realy belong to a particular person?)

ok, from now on i wil use my brain and think sry ya, sry SIFU Mr.K

wppong, VictorGr has said sorry, i think its time we ended this argument and move on to the Penang Drift Scene. Please remember you all, " what goes around, comes around" meaning if you do something bad to people, other people will do the same to you, it will always come back to you. Treat others how you want to be treated and you will notice you have more friends...

Want to start a new topic in this thread, i have an idea.. lets post the pictures of our drift manchine , so when we see each other on the road can "honk honk"

Ill start with myne.

Here is my drift machine attached below- its a 1985 Celica RWD

Last edited:

alex_77

Known Member
Mar 14, 2005
victorGR : what we heard from ..... is from ur fren site ! dun ask who is he , we wont bring him out coz we are not plan to make thing worst or make u lost a fren , u got it ?

practise method not mean particular to who , u are rite but comfirm is not using in every gang or group or team even in kl ! but if u say so , i can feel that mr K was teaching u the rite thing and share with u, so u now is using or following but if this sort why u still back stab on mr K ? maybe u trying to be the leader in your group but is not the proper way u done !

i believe mr K will not agree with u admit him sifu , as he always mention that he still not a expert drifter . but i know he willing to share what he learn he know , from what i see and i know , mr K use before to join with those expert drifter which always in the top 5 ranking in D1 , he is member b4 with them so i strongly believe that he have the knowledge to share , atlease his sifu is a proper fulltime drifter !

are we still fren ? well that is how u carry in ur mind , im ok but...... i know mr K , he is not the one who keeps bad in heart , he is just happy go lucky man . u should say sorry to mr K , not us ok ! try to think back who is the one who explain , share , and teaching u when u are tottally fresh lo , i think u know the answer . since when u call him out for drift or disscussion he reject you ? no rite , u know y i know ? coz my exprerience that mr K reject my appointment few times , reason is he is going to island meet u up . so we saw what mr K done , and we know him very well , what he was already pay out .... this is not suppose he get back , it not fair to him honestly !

cheers penang kia

alex_77

Known Member
Mar 14, 2005
kugan81 : hai ..... my RX7 sold already lo .

kei-office : hey bro , i know u were viewing this thread everyday ..... why so silent there ? nothing to say or comment ? come on , is not that bad as u feel ok . no worries we got ur back (not the train la) ok ! how's ur car now ? heard that coming back next week rite , i'm waiting leh ... nedd a taxi ride from u !!! ok kah ! hehehe

Last edited:

kugan81

Known Member
Oct 19, 2004
Penang
Visit site
ok, guys come on.. forget about , not worth it la...Common lets post our rides pics... Alex ur car sold also nvm post the pics you have la...

VictorGR

Known Member
Sep 24, 2004
kugan81 said:
ok, guys come on.. forget about , not worth it la...Common lets post our rides pics... Alex ur car sold also nvm post the pics you have la...
Kugan your car do at Ah Sai's place 1 rite, a celica and also a datsun heard u also got 1 wira or satria(forget d) turbo 1 rite?

i bet u seen my datsun be4 also orange color 1, saw u once at kassim mustafah

kugan81

Known Member
Oct 19, 2004
Penang
Visit site
VictorGR said:
Kugan your car do at Ah Sai's place 1 rite, a celica and also a datsun heard u also got 1 wira or satria(forget d) turbo 1 rite?

i bet u seen my datsun be4 also orange color 1, saw u once at kassim mustafah
yeah man,

I have 1 celica (for drift)

1 Iswara - VR4 Transpalnted

1 Kancil - Mira Converted

I recognise your car but i dont recognise youla..sow ur car many times but donno how u look like.

I also used to have a Civic la but sold ready la ... Now Married - Cannot Tahan So many cars...

My wife Drives the Kancil - its hers actually (i just tolong Mod, coz she complain no power)

The iswara is also actually my grandpa's one (he gave it to me la, my 1st car)

The the Celica is my own one..

All penang Kia's Next time see me on the road say "Hi" la....

Last edited:

VictorGR

Known Member
Sep 24, 2004
kugan u former member of team virus?? same gang with Raymond rite?

mike xtreme

Nov 4, 2005
kugan81 said:
wppong, VictorGr has said sorry, i think its time we ended this argument and move on to the Penang Drift Scene. Please remember you all, " what goes around, comes around" meaning if you do something bad to people, other people will do the same to you, it will always come back to you. Treat others how you want to be treated and you will notice you have more friends...

Want to start a new topic in this thread, i have an idea.. lets post the pictures of our drift manchine , so when we see each other on the road can "honk honk"

Ill start with myne.

just forget bout it la...ok?!?
i appologize to everyone oso if i made any mistake.....
sorry sorry sorry :five:

-DaRReN-C-

RE
Oct 28, 2005
Penang
kugan81 said:

Ill start with myne.

what if no drift machine ar ???
hahaha
btw....kugan....long time din see yer car around lor
usually saw yer car at azim's shop
or else at Mutiara Selera (hillside foodcourt) there at midnite 1

wppong

Known Member
May 31, 2004
kugan81 said:

Ill start with myne.

Sure bro, i will forget it.But pls hope the fella dont continue to do this kind of things.End of the story

wppong

Known Member
May 31, 2004
alex_77 said:
victorGR : what we heard from ..... is from ur fren site ! dun ask who is he , we wont bring him out coz we are not plan to make thing worst or make u lost a fren , u got it ?

practise method not mean particular to who , u are rite but comfirm is not using in every gang or group or team even in kl ! but if u say so , i can feel that mr K was teaching u the rite thing and share with u, so u now is using or following but if this sort why u still back stab on mr K ? maybe u trying to be the leader in your group but is not the proper way u done !

i believe mr K will not agree with u admit him sifu , as he always mention that he still not a expert drifter . but i know he willing to share what he learn he know , from what i see and i know , mr K use before to join with those expert drifter which always in the top 5 ranking in D1 , he is member b4 with them so i strongly believe that he have the knowledge to share , atlease his sifu is a proper fulltime drifter !

are we still fren ? well that is how u carry in ur mind , im ok but...... i know mr K , he is not the one who keeps bad in heart , he is just happy go lucky man . u should say sorry to mr K , not us ok ! try to think back who is the one who explain , share , and teaching u when u are tottally fresh lo , i think u know the answer . since when u call him out for drift or disscussion he reject you ? no rite , u know y i know ? coz my exprerience that mr K reject my appointment few times , reason is he is going to island meet u up . so we saw what mr K done , and we know him very well , what he was already pay out .... this is not suppose he get back , it not fair to him honestly !

cheers penang kia
alex_77: wah long time din see u type so long story dee....:X-: i agree with ur point men.

kei-office

500 RPM
Feb 19, 2005
subang/penang
foooh jz few days so many post here dee , i saw all the post but recently quite bz on my business and my cousin wedding ..... no enough time to think so much to reply !!!!

kei-office

500 RPM
Feb 19, 2005
subang/penang
alex_77: taxi ride ? hahaha maybe i upgrade my lsd to 2 way so maybe need time to practise , coz handling abit different so not much confident but if u wan dun put so high expect on me lo ... as i not a expert drifter hehehe !!!! beside this others i dunno what should i say or comment , as i'm not expert driter ma hhihihiihhi !!!

kugan81

Known Member
Oct 19, 2004
Penang
Visit site
VictorGR said:
kugan u former member of team virus?? same gang with Raymond rite?
Yeah man, Raymond was part of the team too... Mr K also part of the team last time.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys,, actually im looking for a mechanic..which is nearby ampang.
because i find that most mechanic cant slove the problem of my car..

specs of my car : FORD LYNX TX3. 1.8 B8 180

symptoms of my car:
1) aircond off and on suddenly....sometimes...
2) the indicator light of handbrake and battery always on
3) my turbo kick releases white smoke...

any one plz help me if you guys have any ideas...
where can i get the best mechanic?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience