Any drifter from Kepong?

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
4 add up also cant compare with the silver E7 la... :banghead:
bro joe,

don char me la....my E7 very stock one la....any single one of yr car also can tar pao me liao coz the accesories and rims kaw kaw.....kekekeke

when u free, sms me, i wish to learn from the almighty sifu joe.....ZtoH brothers told me u seldom show off yr skills...hope u do it one time for me to kin sek kin sek can ah....any place in damansara also i can come...sifu...

Bump:
bro low,got ppl selling AE86 rear axle...not sure its LSD anot.. at toyota thread...
bro,
i am interested....how much selling coz my axle now go sound already....gonna kong soon..hehe

can find out for me, then i go pick it up.....

i missed bro damon's fren's tires.....too late liao..ppl so fast...yokohama some more..intend to put in front and use normal sime tires to spin at the back wheel...

Bump:
aiya.... normally ppl drive junkie all loaded with $$$$

for example : Bro Z... driven 26yrs old junkie.... but loaded with $$$....

still got silver E7 monsta at home :adore::adore::adore:
lately i spent more time with my 27yrs old junkie la....spent so much time with it, juz fixed a new side mirror, mine fell off that day and an idiot motorcylist picked up and cabut...spoilt one also want...sigh..

juz fixed new 3rd brake lamp, repaired wiring, repaired mirror winder, and flushed radiator....
neglected my other babies, including my gf....hahaha

Bump: kepong brothers.....gimme five!...thanks for yr support...hope my old 27yrs old junkie can tahan until i can learn little bit more bout drift.!!

Bump: kepong brothers.....gimme five!...thanks for yr support...hope my old 27yrs old junkie can tahan until i can learn little bit more bout drift.!!

BLANk

1,500 RPM
Dec 28, 2007
Sardine
www.zerotohundred.com
haha bro Z,the tyre still got geh...be patient 1st...about the AE86 axle,i pm u the link and you try to find at DCM too...got alot at tere...not you only,me oso now an gila olskool fans...last time when i bought mine back,i oso spend a lot of time on it...do this do tat...until now!!!...still going...haha...try to treat it more better...it will serve you for a long long time...OLSKOOL ROCKS!!!!

p/s:myb will bought another bijik next year...its time to racun the auntie to sell her's to me....hahaha

Last edited by a moderator:

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
haha bro Z,the tyre still got geh...be patient 1st...about the AE86 axle,i pm u the link and you try to find at DCM too...got alot at tere...not you only,me oso now an gila olskool fans...last time when i bought mine back,i oso spend a lot of time on it...do this do tat...until now!!!...still going...haha...try to treat it more better...it will serve you for a long long time...OLSKOOL ROCKS!!!!

p/s:myb will bought another bijik next year...its time to racun the auntie to sell her's to me....hahaha
beh,
yr starlet damn good condition la. no rust & engine no vibrations at all, must racun u kaw kaw to change to 4age la (keep yr 4k engine and fix back when wanna sell).....then i lend u my oldskool rims...its at kepong tires shop, get it skimmed and look like new. u use 1st coz i am looking for 14inches rims....

regarding the axle i think i let Lok sifu modify for me the bigger axle and maybe add lsd too...see how la...most probably after CNY....need to spend $$$ for CNY..later got budget then slowly do it up la.

my ride need a paint job to look nicer but i worry i bang it during practice so let it be like that 1st lor. later see how.....let me know if u guys want TT anytime at nite....cheerz

Last edited:

BLANk

1,500 RPM
Dec 28, 2007
Sardine
www.zerotohundred.com
beh,
yr starlet damn good condition la. no rust & engine no vibrations at all, must racun u kaw kaw to change to 4age la (keep yr 4k engine and fix back when wanna sell).....then i lend u my oldskool rims...its at kepong tires shop, get it skimmed and look like new. u use 1st coz i am looking for 14inches rims....

regarding the axle i think i let Lok sifu modify for me the bigger axle and maybe add lsd too...see how la...most probably after CNY....need to spend $$$ for CNY..later got budget then slowly do it up la.

my ride need a paint job to look nicer but i worry i bang it during practice so let it be like that 1st lor. later see how.....let me know if u guys want TT anytime at nite....cheerz
haha...actually when i bought it back tat time the condition oso vry good alrdy...i just do some touch up only...change engine ar?no ler...im more on classic,original and standard 1...the 13" rim got picture ma?let me see 1st...

yalo,i think u just let sifu lok modify for u...no need so headache to find LSD axle...hav to go here go tere to find for it...olskool car hav to done slow2 1...step by step...like tat baru got the syiok factor...ur paint still ok ma...not so bad as u said...layan dulu la...dun worry,if got TT,bro damon will sms u 1...

Last edited by a moderator:

drift_devil05

1,500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
www.zerotohundred.com
i'm still beginner ler.... still learning....

'siapa told you i seldom show my skill?' :banghead::banghead:

p/s: tell me la so that i can smack his/her buttocks.. :biggrin:

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
apasal nobody reply my sms?
hahaha, i saw yr sms at bout 10something..was taking a nap juz now...anyway nice catching up....wanna go spin spin juz now but no kaki....waiting for bro blank to join next time..:)

Bump:
haha...actually when i bought it back tat time the condition oso vry good alrdy...i just do some touch up only...change engine ar?no ler...im more on classic,original and standard 1...the 13" rim got picture ma?let me see 1st...

yalo,i think u just let sifu lok modify for u...no need so headache to find LSD axle...hav to go here go tere to find for it...olskool car hav to done slow2 1...step by step...like tat baru got the syiok factor...ur paint still ok ma...not so bad as u said...layan dulu la...dun worry,if got TT,bro damon will sms u 1...
the rims no pics wor coz i took it out once i got the car, its oldskool type but bit worned off..need skimming and the holes modify from pcd 100 to pcd 114.3, bit odd but can fit lor...its at kepong...:)

BLANk

1,500 RPM
Dec 28, 2007
Sardine
www.zerotohundred.com
haha...stopped racun-ing me la....not goin to drift on now...myb in the future la...btw,about the rim i think better no need liao....i think i better stick with mine super light weight steel rim 1st...:rofl:

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
lolz..."super light weight" rim besi

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
bro blank,

yr rim besi very heavy one lor.....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

as title, need help finding engine serial number on the engine, where izit located on the engine? a pic circling the area would be really nice :D

thanks alot for the help
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience