Any DC2 integra in the house?

integrist

5,000 RPM
Jun 15, 2007
Hi everybody, i need your help, i'm looking for DC2 Integra Type R original/converted. Pls pm me if you know somebody wanna let go their car. Then i can join you all :biggrin:. Thanks.
I wanna let go my DC2. you interested?

patrickonghm

Known Member
Oct 12, 2006
waa this thread really berhabuk already..sorry been away for so long guys..for those that got my number..sms me if u guys think we should have another tt soon..miss u guys already..vtecz let's roar!!

mattdc2

Known Member
May 22, 2006
:hmmmm::hmmmm::stupid::stupid: yalor what happen to dc2 club......

patrickonghm

Known Member
Oct 12, 2006
:hmmmm::hmmmm::stupid::stupid: yalor what happen to dc2 club......
aih thats why we need to boost this up again..c'mon guys no response? lets make it happen..
we need people to know we exist..wanna join car show?
just appear for one night with all the dc2's and people are gonna remember us..how about a tt this month?

deacon

Senior master debater
May 5, 2005
KL
Wanna try display our DC2s at Super GT this weekend? Anyone know who to talk to?

deacon

Senior master debater
May 5, 2005
KL
Need to meet with other Honda fella ah?

patrickonghm

Known Member
Oct 12, 2006
eh yea la deacon good idea...super gt! i never tot of that..i think i know who to call..
but i seriously need a namelist of who is attending..i dowan later 20 confirm and 4 show up..
later i kena kau kau..but i'll try to pull some strings..

---------- Post added at 01:59 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:56 AM ----------

anyway guys..palie decided to go putrajaya for photoshoot guys..anyone wanna suggest time and date?
deacon decided to go aman suria..so maybe we can do both, but mamak first then we "midnight wangan" (fast:this is for u) hahahaha
then we wangan our way to putrajaya

deacon

Senior master debater
May 5, 2005
KL
Yeah that or any other meeting point that is easy for everyone lah. Then convoy to Putrajaya.

patrickonghm

Known Member
Oct 12, 2006
hey deacon..i tried calling my fren, no ansswer from him la..i think sepang plan we better hold first..that wan not sure..but high posibility we cannot..abit too last minute la..palie, u gathered the others?

nicedevil

Jul 21, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
hi there... i just registered to this board to know if anybody knows anyone who would like to sell their dc2.... plzzzz... been to mudah and not much result....