any bros know of a cheap rx7 fd? must be straight chassis.

jasonlel

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Johor Bahru
Visit site
Best bet would be getting a "cheap" FD from auction. I think someone from here bought a FD for 40K, from auction.

arsenalboi said:
the rest not so good never mind. bros pls pm me.

imoloq

1,000 RPM
Nov 1, 2005
jasonlel said:
Best bet would be getting a "cheap" FD from auction. I think someone from here bought a FD for 40K, from auction.

But you need lubang to get your hands on the good cars in the auctions right? :sad_smile:

Alchemis

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2005
like i said :)
get a cheap FD... 40 K FD... you still have your seats, gear boxes and brakes still intact...
stay tuned for bank lelong.... if anyone knows any bank officer that has lot of sports car for lelong... tell him :)

master7

Known Member
May 7, 2005
if u buy a FD which is worth 40K, is TOTAL wasteof money, cuz if wanna drive it daily & safe u need to spend a minimum of 60K,,and 6 months time, while u can get a perfect condition one redy for 80++ or 90++

Alchemis

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2005
he is probably putting a 20B in it... no point sticking with the 13B, he's going to throw it away...

if you want to throw ur 13 B away when u got the car... i'll be your salvage man... learning how to rebuild :P

RERider

Aug 7, 2004
Putrajaya
I know one of our member got an FD from auction (bank lelong) 1 yr ago at RM55k. The previous owner was our RE Club member too. The new owner spents another RM20k for a halfcut engine, restoration and uprated performance parts. Later he found out he cant sell off his RX due to incomplete doc and the chassis number is different. He will getting troubles if he takes his RX to Pustakom or JPJ for inspections. I know why, the previous owner tolds me but I didnt tell the new owner. I only keep it for myself.

If u are lucky u can get urself a low price RX but bear in mind that the spare parts wont be cheap nowadays.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello guys and to those sifus...
Here I would like to ask your opinion on header change for Honda Jazz GE8 Auto Tranny with Paddle Shift (S) Mode...
I am thinking of getting a Supercircuit Exhaust Header for my car as its the only aftermarket Header Available on the markets...
Even a famous T1R aftermarket brands only have cat pipe for GE8...

But what am I concern is that the pipe diameter of the header...
As I called H-Performance this morning...
I was told that the header is Cat-Deleted...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience