Any Audi TT/TTS/TTRS owners here ?

Aug 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Hi guys,

I'm looking to get an Audi TT S-line or TTS depending on the pricing.

I would appreciate it if you could give me some pointer on the pricing that is reasonable. Further, I would also like to seek your advice on maintenance cost other than regular servicing, ie brake pads, suspension etc. As I most like am looking at an 08' model (budget constrains as most would understand, but could not resist the temptation of a TT), the timing belt would be due for a change and I would like to know how much it cost.

Lastly, for your regular servicing, do you go to the authorized Audi workshop or a third party workshop? I am currently driving a 3 series and maintenance and servicing has been much cheaper since I found a well experienced and decent machanic.

I look forward to your responses - and a tt session in the near future and thanks in advance.

detomaso_runna

1,000 RPM

detomaso_runna

1,000 RPM
May 21, 2005
PeNAnG
www.friendster.com
Hi guys,

I'm looking to get an Audi TT S-line or TTS depending on the pricing.

I would appreciate it if you could give me some pointer on the pricing that is reasonable. Further, I would also like to seek your advice on maintenance cost other than regular servicing, ie brake pads, suspension etc. As I most like am looking at an 08' model (budget constrains as most would understand, but could not resist the temptation of a TT), the timing belt would be due for a change and I would like to know how much it cost.

Lastly, for your regular servicing, do you go to the authorized Audi workshop or a third party workshop? I am currently driving a 3 series and maintenance and servicing has been much cheaper since I found a well experienced and decent machanic.

I look forward to your responses - and a tt session in the near future and thanks in advance.

bro, audi tts recond now priced around 240k. don buy s-line. straight away buy tts if u got budget. oh ya. maintenance is the same like vw. not much different . i used to have bmw. and if ur ook with bmw maintenance. then u definitely ok with audi . cuz bmw cost far more expensive than audi. just my two cents

avinash3085

Known Member

avinash3085

Known Member
Nov 5, 2008
im in the mid of ordering a audi s6 2012(latest),can someone highlight me on the problem i might face in malaysia as audi malaysia is not bringing the S and RS line model to malaysia.is the s6 shares the same part as A6 other than the engine and gearbox?.i also heard the 2.0tfsi engine has alot of problem like drinking the black oil 1liter every 1000km and need to overhaul.will i face the same problem on 4.0tfsi?

Stylites-x

1,000 RPM

Stylites-x

1,000 RPM
Feb 13, 2006
Bros. My Audi TTS behind boot flooded with water n got my central locking ecu damaged.
The water went in due to the density of the rubber around it. Now both my car remote is useless.
From my view this happen due to d heaviness of our back boot door n probably we shut em too hard.
Didn't know how long the waters in it till it smtg went faulty.
Just a friendly reminder for my fellow members for my experience.

Happy Chinese new year bros !

f1br3opt1c

Known Member

f1br3opt1c

Known Member
Nov 21, 2007
Dear forumers,

I got my Audi TT 2.0 TSFI 2008 Recond Model 2 months back.

When i got the car from the dealer, he told me that Audi TT requires 2 services every time. One of it is at 5000KM where its for the engine oil cause turbo uses a lot of the oil according to the dealer and 1 more is the basic 15,000km service.

But after i sent my car for the 5000km service, the workshop set my next service for the next 15,000km. So i'm confused here.

What are the services like actually? Mine explaining to me please. Your help is much appreciated

Oh yea and my drivers side window regulator broke just few days ago.. Boo hoo

faruck

500 RPM

faruck

500 RPM
Feb 8, 2011
selangor
well not everyone has fb .. or izzit just me ? lol.
me too :itsme:

---------- Post added at 10:51 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:48 AM ----------

Dear forumers,

I got my Audi TT 2.0 TSFI 2008 Recond Model 2 months back.

When i got the car from the dealer, he told me that Audi TT requires 2 services every time. One of it is at 5000KM where its for the engine oil cause turbo uses a lot of the oil according to the dealer and 1 more is the basic 15,000km service.

But after i sent my car for the 5000km service, the workshop set my next service for the next 15,000km. So i'm confused here.

What are the services like actually? Mine explaining to me please. Your help is much appreciated

Oh yea and my drivers side window regulator broke just few days ago.. Boo hoo

first service 5000km ( engine oil & oil filter )..the next service and after 15000km

skyboy

500 RPM

skyboy

500 RPM
Jul 30, 2006
KUL
Hi Everyone, Im looking forward to own and Audi TT-S.

Can i know whats the current market Price For Audi TT-S and Audi TT-RS. Thanks.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Hi Everyone, Im looking forward to own and Audi TT-S.

Can i know whats the current market Price For Audi TT-S and Audi TT-RS. Thanks.
TTS currently between rm150k+ for year 2008 up to about rm250k for year 2012.
TT-RS though I have no idea, seldom see on the road or on the market.

So you've sold your Evo?

skyboy

500 RPM

skyboy

500 RPM
Jul 30, 2006
KUL
TTS currently between rm150k+ for year 2008 up to about rm250k for year 2012.
TT-RS though I have no idea, seldom see on the road or on the market.

So you've sold your Evo?
Yes bro I've sold my Evo, now looking at coupe.. hahaha .
What TT your driving? hows the under steers ..? izzit easy to get parts and maintaining it.

Last edited:

6UE5t

6,000 RPM

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
What TT your driving? hows the under steers ..? izzit easy to get parts and maintaining it.
No I don't own a TT or TTS, I just follow the prices a bit coz had a little consideration to get one but decided not to. Contrary to you, I actually want an Evo more than a TTS. :D

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
You get the TT then let me know, I give you contact for spare parts.....:driver:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

After asking a few mechanics' opinion, I have found out the auto gearbox for my Wira a/b 1.6 is going to die soon. All have suggested replacing the gearbox. Now, I have switched gearbox 3 times already, and I'm tired of that. Furthermore, the car revs more than it moves, therefore consuming a lot of petrol.

A friend's mechanic said he can replace my gearbox with a manual one at RM1700. This includes a 4G93 1.8 gearbox, gear console, pedals, flywheel, clutchplate, starter and all other...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience