Any Audi TT/TTS/TTRS owners here ?

subsonique

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Flashpoint
Hi subsonique,

Thanks for the info. I am looking for a recond TT, are you able to source one for me at a good price? hahah will definately owe you one for this! In your opinion, should I get the one with Quattro or without? In a dilemma right now...

Just to clarify something. Even if I bought my TT from recond dealers, I'm still eligible to send the car to Audi authorized service centre for the routine maintenance checks? As far as i know, Lexus dont do that right?

Thanks.
get the Quattro of course bro! Quattro and DSG, it's super addictive haha.

kenneth 3331

Known Member
Sep 28, 2006
HWK , look for the Japan spec S-line . I bought My for 218K . If u go for TTS it cost u about 290-300K .

---------- Post added at 12:52 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:47 AM ----------

stylites did u try your TTS with Ron 95 ?

feezdya

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2006
Pee Jay
www.takaful-ikhlas.com.my
Hmm im using ron 95 for my q7, mk5 and for my skyline gtr. But when got 'rempit' with fellow frens for sure I will pour ron 97 or vpower. I'm using ron 95 for urban driving only. Since the service center said that ron 95 is no problem and at the fuel cap recomended 95 is ok.

Q5 will be nice bro. But is to common on the road right now and that is why I choose q7 than others. Hehe for now quite rare la. Where are u staying bro? Near to kota damansara?

So where is audis owner? Come on join us tt. We can share more about our ride.

Btw who can answer this. Why some of audis owner they have vw golf in their hand? Me also cannot answer my quest. Hmm

HWK

Jun 22, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Kenneth,

Thanks for the suggestion, the TT Quattro is out of my budget already. By the way, what is the main differences, if any, between S line and non-S line?

feezdya,

Yeah, I think RON95 is sufficient already. Probably i cant answer your question on the Golf + Audi quest because my weath status is not up to your level yet...haha:biggrin: Sometimes it could because of passsion? Honestly, the main reason why I'm getting a TT is to fulfill my dream. :driver:

Stylites-x

1,000 RPM
Feb 13, 2006
kenneth,
didnt tried RON95 but its compatible but nt recommended. me RON97 all d way :)

HWK,
enquired Audi bout servicing. if ur car manufacture was less than 3yrs, a fee will b charged.
if im nt mistaken, d fee is merely a 'fee' for abso nothing in order juz to service ur car. (smtg like insurance for Audis for taking risk servicing)
porsche boxster n caymans, Audi S4,S5,S6, TTS will be charged rm30k
porsche 911 n others (coupe), Audi RS4,RS6,TTRS will b charged rm50k
while lambos n ferraris amused me with rm200k fees.
least, if ur rides warranty surpassed 3 yrs, no fees will be charged.

oh yeah, if u got more to spare, go for QUATTRO !! hehe

kenneth 3331

Known Member
Sep 28, 2006
All Bro ,

i tried the Ron 95 for half tank on my TT this monday ... and the result is Bad :mad: , My car became not so smooth and less power , So i don't recommed the Ron 95 to all Audi TT .

feezdya

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2006
Pee Jay
kenneth, really huh...hmm than i should test again ron97 and compare back with current fuel. Last sunday uphill GTJ with MK5 with RON 95 also got no problem bro..

subsonique

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Flashpoint
Hmm im using ron 95 for my q7, mk5 and for my skyline gtr. But when got 'rempit' with fellow frens for sure I will pour ron 97 or vpower. I'm using ron 95 for urban driving only. Since the service center said that ron 95 is no problem and at the fuel cap recomended 95 is ok.

Q5 will be nice bro. But is to common on the road right now and that is why I choose q7 than others. Hehe for now quite rare la. Where are u staying bro? Near to kota damansara?

So where is audis owner? Come on join us tt. We can share more about our ride.

Btw who can answer this. Why some of audis owner they have vw golf in their hand? Me also cannot answer my quest. Hmm
hey bro, i stay at Bukit Tunku, and yes i agree, Q7 is rare and it was the original plan before i went with Q5 hehe. it's a little too common nowadays you see Q5 on the road, but i bet you, you can hardly find a Q5 with moonroof and panoramic S-Line with Caractere aero kit and black grille and emblems haha. as for that question, i have no idea bro haha, i have a MK6 GTI Abt VSR too haha. anyway, RON95 poses no threat to the engine la, same here i pour 95 for daily driving, but for quality driving hehe, i go for 97 hehe. when are we all meeting up?

feezdya

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2006
Pee Jay
hey bro, i stay at Bukit Tunku, and yes i agree, Q7 is rare and it was the original plan before i went with Q5 hehe. it's a little too common nowadays you see Q5 on the road, but i bet you, you can hardly find a Q5 with moonroof and panoramic S-Line with Caractere aero kit and black grille and emblems haha. as for that question, i have no idea bro haha, i have a MK6 GTI Abt VSR too haha. anyway, RON95 poses no threat to the engine la, same here i pour 95 for daily driving, but for quality driving hehe, i go for 97 hehe. when are we all meeting up?

bro lets we meet up first..anywhere no prob..text me 0126250002...

subsonique

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Flashpoint
yeah we all should meet! i will be in KL from Tuesday till Sunday. got a paintball event this Saturday, which i cannot miss, so try not to do TT session on Saturday or Friday la haha.

mike2662gti

Known Member
Feb 5, 2004
Hi Guys we have remaps for Audi's especially TT's for Ron'95 very smooth and powerful and you will still get more power and torque than standard. Give us a buzz at 017-2708829

kenneth 3331

Known Member
Sep 28, 2006
i got promblem with my DSG , i think the DSG mechatronics got problem . it jerking when gear shift at gear 1 and reverse , :bawling:.

mike2662gti

Known Member
Feb 5, 2004
Hi Kenneth bring your ride to us it could just be an adaptation needed. That's all, give us a buzz 0172708829.