1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Flashpoint

subsonique

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Flashpoint
How the tt that night ? Fun?
super :) there was a Porsche 996 who joined in as well hehe. and also a 335i. and few TT owners attended the TT session. it was sweet! this coming Friday nite, same spot. make sure you come bro :)

kenneth 3331

Known Member
Sep 28, 2006
Shit , my car just send to the work shop today for the mechatoric unit change ..... hope the car ready on friday,:banghead:

tth tyre

500 RPM
Jun 5, 2007
Puchong
Shit , my car just send to the work shop today for the mechatoric unit change ..... hope the car ready on friday,:banghead:
kenneth,when u wanna take me a ride on ur TTS ?

Oct 10, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Hi guys ,

New here and just own a Audi TT currently, can anyone comfirm using normal fuel over premium fuel (Shell's F1 or Petro Ron97) , without causing any harm to the car ?

Audi TT or A4 2.0, Q5, A5, Scirocco or Golf GTI share similar engine too, so just wanna know can these car uses regular petrol ? Thanks for the help

fatalicious

Oct 10, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
im driving an audi TT ...hope to meet u guys =)

---------- Post added at 09:26 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:21 PM ----------

Hey Peter, it's up to you .... ron95 and ron97 are both alright for TT =) for me , i'm using shell97 vpower

---------- Post added at 09:26 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:26 PM ----------

Hey Peter, it's up to you .... ron95 and ron97 are both alright for TT =) for me , i'm using shell97 vpower

Putra668

Oct 5, 2004
hi guys.. im buying a TT n now waiting for loan only.. after i received my beloved TT can i join u guys?? i stay at jb currently n my bro house at bandar sri damansara.. bck to kl whenever i have chance.. :hello::hello::

francisfcy

Jun 28, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
dear all sifu,

planing to change my ride and Audi TT is one of my option.
can some one share with me the different the UK spec n Japan spec. which year is the best to buy as a recon car. the Yap Brother sales told me better take 2008 year coz come with LED light but the different almost 10K compare with 2007 year TT.

francis

Stylites-x

1,000 RPM
Feb 13, 2006
francisfcy,
d original led lights is anyway better than the aftermarket parts n a brand new pair might cost rm10k, plus its a 2008 =)
n for me, i'll go for the UK specs simply, coz its an Audi n not Honda or Toyota. if ya get wut i mean ..

cheers.

Putra668

Oct 5, 2004
dear all sifu,

planing to change my ride and Audi TT is one of my option.
can some one share with me the different the UK spec n Japan spec. which year is the best to buy as a recon car. the Yap Brother sales told me better take 2008 year coz come with LED light but the different almost 10K compare with 2007 year TT.

francis
i test drive both japan spec n uk spec.. finally i prefer japan spec..:smokin: first make sure the car condition is good.. even wit led light buy other part of the car are worst oso no point rite? make no sound frm under ur car while test drive n the gear box.. stop the car.. step on ur brake.. the gently push ur gear to D.. if u feel some kind of hard transition or movement then mayb the gear got problem as in normal condition in that condition u wont feel anything when ur gear go to D.. or R.. ook?? good luck..:driver: i just bought my tt.. loan just being approved this afternoon.. tomorow going to sign the paper.. hopefully can get my car soon after the registration number being done.. hoho.. so anxious:banghead: if u ask me.. i would recomend japan spec.. :listen:

---------- Post added at 03:50 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:45 PM ----------

hey putra668 , nice to heard that mate ...hope to hv TT session with u soon=)
where u staying mate?? ur tt what colour?
what spec?

mine is 2008 japan spec.. black colour.. nappa leather..electric seat.. front n rear camera.. 18 inches audi sport rims.. hopefully no problem wit my tt.. heheh

urs got any problem so far??? hopefully not..
where u service ur tt?

loan just approved this afternoon.. sign paper tomolo.. going to get it very soon:banghead:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Pictures showing the 2010 livery of Kimi Raikkonen's Citroen C4 WRC, and the Finn's WRC race-suit, have been released by Red Bull.

In stark contrast to his Ferrari red ensemble of 2009, Raikkonen's new colour scheme is predominantly blue.<!--more-->

His car features an all-blue bonnet, and blue pained...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience