I would appreciate your kind assistance to help me out with these inquiries.
I have been studying about the used Audi TT 2.0 year 2008-2010 lately trying to find out as much information about it, particularly in the area of maintenance. I understand continental cars are generally more expensive to maintain but how expensive is it to maintain a used Audi TT 2.0 year 2008-2010?
These questions have come into my mind.
1. The auto gearbox will eventually fail. What is the cost saving approach to fix this?
Can we find shops (other than Audi Service Center) that can fix this gearbox reliably with warranty and what would it cost to fix it?
Can we purchase a used gearbox anywhere that comes with warranty?
2. I heard it uses timing belt and the first thing to do after purchasing is to replace the timing belt and the cost is RM2K with workmanship. Is this true?
3. What is the full engine overhall cost?
4. How much do these parts cost?
- front and rear brake pads
- timing belt set
- engine overhall kit set
- air filter
5. What other parts will need to change and the cost?
6. I understand there are not many used Audi TT parts sold locally but there are many sold in the US and is possible to bring them down at a good rate, which I have done before for my big bike.