Another 800bhp BCNR33 on our streets?

raptorie54

500 RPM
Jul 18, 2004
tokyo autolink
Visit site
:adore::adore::adore: Absolute engineering skills ... :biggrin:
thanks man, we are just another rojak workshop.....

Bump:
raptories54: hi bro not really sure how many hp at that time i think if im not mistaken i heard its around 800-900hp...

Here is a short article of the car when it was on the cover of evo mag awhile back..
http://www.terato.com/cars/content/view/180/43/
waaaa!!! u got all the sources. seems like u r the previous owner, arent u? anyway, thanks.

who knows the EVO mag also throw the figures.. but it looks real coz it took part in bangkok drag.

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
thanks man, we are just another rojak workshop.....

If you say so ... Then, the "rojak" workshop seemed to have made things work when others says "impossible" :idea:

It just makes me want to source for the Extreme mag (omit the hp's claim) but I do hope there is much written about the 6-speed conversion :hmmmm:

May be threading on your path, if not very soon :biggrin:

DarkChild

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
Isn't the gearbox conversion a common modification? I've read many people do the getrag 6 speed conversion on their older GT-R's....
I was actually looking to do the opposite. Stick some BCNR33 front and rear diffs. on my car. :biggrin:

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
I was actually looking to do the opposite. Stick some BCNR33 front and rear diffs. on my car. :biggrin:

Why would you want to go opposite way? What I read is, if one were to go for very high hp's, they rather use a regular rear diff than then the weaker a-lsd.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Isn't the gearbox conversion a common modification? I've read many people do the getrag 6 speed conversion on their older GT-R's....
You really are different.... =.='

raptorie54

500 RPM
Jul 18, 2004
tokyo autolink
Visit site
If you say so ... Then, the "rojak" workshop seemed to have made things work when others says "impossible" :idea:

It just makes me want to source for the Extreme mag (omit the hp's claim) but I do hope there is much written about the 6-speed conversion :hmmmm:

May be threading on your path, if not very soon :biggrin:
confirm there is no write up about the transmission conversion coz the previous owner was still running the stock 5 speeds box. i made it after a year i bought the car.

Bump:
yeah! is common but costly n rare. it will cost near to RM10k n not easy to find. the getrag in my car is a gift to me from a fren(some of u might know him). he replaced with an os giken box after he broke the getrag clutch housing. later i manage to find a clutch housing replacement then i make the project.

u mean the 5 speeds box?

Last edited:

farizio

Known Member
Nov 26, 2007
KL
You really are different.... =.='
heh heh...he's not different, he just knows the secret to the MINE's BNR34's crazy response....and i can tell you it aint the engine!

omaroDDin

Known Member
Dec 25, 2006
huh? serious??
the mine's secret to awesome revs is not the engine??
pls pls tell me. i wan to know!
pls pls pls.

raptorie54

500 RPM
Jul 18, 2004
tokyo autolink
Visit site
yeah! i was told by kee from links that mines did the same setup on the tranny. thats y i do it exactly. actually do we have real fact about this?

farizio

Known Member
Nov 26, 2007
KL
it's true... the secret to MINE's rev crazy BNR34 is the R33 rear diff they installed AND a lightweight carbon propshaft... engine wise....lets just say i've seen a lot of cars in KL with much crazier engine setups than the MINE's Stage II engine.

but by doing this you're sacrificing top speed, and naik bukit also sure lose performance.

omaroDDin

Known Member
Dec 25, 2006
wah. like that than it's gonna be hard if u want to speed down the highway.
hmm, i think i'll still opt for the normal settings and parts.
oyeah. need u guy's opinion, i'm thinking of buying new turbines(twin is the way to go :biggrin:)
from my search i've com up with 2 possible options:
1.HKS GT2540 Turbo x 2
2. Garrett GT2860R -5 Turbo AR.64 x 2

wanna know what do u guys think?
i'm open to any suggestions regarding this or any other turbine kits. :idea:

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
confirm there is no write up about the transmission conversion coz the previous owner was still running the stock 5 speeds box. i made it after a year i bought the car.

Oooo ... Isn't that mag with the green 33 a recent magazine? Thought that was your car? Anyway, like some says 10k for the convert is DEFINATELY worth it ... :idea:

Now, here I go sourcing for a box - getrag please ... :biggrin:

raptorie54

500 RPM
Jul 18, 2004
tokyo autolink
Visit site
Oooo ... Isn't that mag with the green 33 a recent magazine? Thought that was your car? Anyway, like some says 10k for the convert is DEFINATELY worth it ... :idea:

yes, thats my car. but they didnt write abt the conversion step.

Bump:

yes, thats my car. but they didnt write abt the conversion step.

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Thanks, r54 .... Will get a copy anyway in support for a well built BCNR-33 :idea:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi, i was wondering how to calculate compression ratio. My current na is running on 15:1 compression and i planning to turbo charged it. I'm using a standard 1mm gasket.

If i use a 2mm metal head gasket, how much will the compression be reduced? Please give me some light into this matter. Thank you.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience