2. whooper
3. sins
4. fire bird.

LoL

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
How about Big Bird?? or Black bird nicer??

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
TR, I thought you have already gone past Sesame Street wor :hmmmm:
Big Bird from Sesame Street meh?? :confused: I thought is Yellow Bird...Hahaha...I know Sesame street but didnt know the birdy call big bird....Hehehehe

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
I've always wondered what the African countries thought about the Nissan Fairlady. I mean for example in South Africa during apartheid, the name wouldn't go down so well I'm guessing. Unless they tried Nissan Chocolate Mama or Nissan Black B1tch?

On a more serious note, I agree that Nissan should start naming their cars with more macho names but they have got to be careful though. Silvia and Serena are not too bad. Imagine having guys names; Nissan Najib GTT or a Honda Harun Type-R.

I reckon we stick with what we have lah. :banghead:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
[PIMPIN];3502762 said:
I've always wondered what the African countries thought about the Nissan Fairlady. I mean for example in South Africa during apartheid, the name wouldn't go down so well I'm guessing. Unless they tried Nissan Chocolate Mama or Nissan Black B1tch?

On a more serious note, I agree that Nissan should start naming their cars with more macho names but they have got to be careful though. Silvia and Serena are not too bad. Imagine having guys names; Nissan Najib GTT or a Honda Harun Type-R.

I reckon we stick with what we have lah. :banghead:

Bwahahahaha~~~Najib GTT....

DarkChild

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
Then again, we all refer to our rides as 'she'. Never 'he', unless you swing the other way. *laughs*
Boats, cars, plans...etc..etc.. Boys toys are usually female. Again, unless you swing the other way. =P

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Hmmm ... well, for those yanks that refer their mustangs, 'vette's, hummers as she that could be very much conflicting ... Maybe they should keep to "it" ... Also reference to some of those at Lorong Haji Taib, or Jonker Street ... :rofl: TR :confused:

gti88

1,500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
Ok, OK .... Back to Skyline talk ... :rolleyes:

Ever noticed Nissan love to put girl's name for their car :listen: Like Sylphy, Serena, Sentra, etc ... Luckily, Skyline, not Celine :banghead:

A Japanese friend of mine told me that the reason car manufacturers put girl or feminine names for their car models is that actually in a Japanese family household the women decide what car the men would buy. That is why they use feminine names to 'lure' the women to buy it.
This is what I heard. :canabis:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The SLC has been caught testing before, specifically hot weather testing in the Californian Death Valley and what you see here are images of the SLC Mule during winter testing.

If you’re thinking that it looks like a Dodge Viper, well, don’t be fooled, it is only a camouflage, the top of the line Mercedes AMG will...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience