Announcements

RachelAgl

Known Member
Jul 18, 2005
N.S. Malaysia
ninja_iga said:
dearest loyal customers and our potential customers :)

We, MPD Auto Centre, would like to inform that, from 1st August 2005 onwards , we will start to charge a labour + alignment fee of RM200.

We regret that we have to implement this, but escalating costs has become almost unbearable. We hope that you would continue to support us, and get your ride TiTANed today!

beat the clock and get your ride TiTANed today! and have labour and alignment FOC.
promotions ends 31st July 2005.
Hi Ninja...

I am late...the moment I read this...

Went to MPD last tuesday (9th AUG)...met uncle Richard and told him what I want...he quoted me $2800 for my Cefiro A33...I don't know whether it includes everything or... :frown: :frown: ??

Suppose to get it fixed by Fri or Sat...Can't make it due to some commitment...The phone either busy or fax tone... :mad: :mad: ,so can't get to talk to anyone to fix another appointment this coming week...Will try again tomorrow...

BTW, you all accept credit cards now (Forgot to ask,when there) ?? Otherwise I can issue a cheque + cash... Don't like to carry too much cash with me...you know..KL nowadays....

ninja_iga

3,000 RPM
Dec 1, 2003
Visit site
hi RachelAgl

i'll check with Richard, (maybe even remind him about the new policy :D )

oh dear, my secretary busy *&^@#$ on the phone again. sighhhh

yes, we accept credit card payment: but need to swipe at my dealer's (PowerZone at Glenmarie!)

50% cash + 50% cheque is fine..

RachelAgl

Known Member
Jul 18, 2005
N.S. Malaysia
ninja_iga said:
hi RachelAgl

i'll check with Richard, (maybe even remind him about the new policy :D )

oh dear, my secretary busy *&^@#$ on the phone again. sighhhh

yes, we accept credit card payment: but need to swipe at my dealer's (PowerZone at Glenmarie!)

50% cash + 50% cheque is fine..
My Cefiro A33 Titaned already...today.
I am lucky...Richard said new policy difficult to implement cos old established practice hard to change... :biggrin: :biggrin:

Also made payment partly by cheque and some cash...

Will feed back about the new driving experience later...

Cheers... :smile:

RachelAgl

Known Member
Jul 18, 2005
N.S. Malaysia
ninja_iga said:
i'll remind him to implement the new policy in order to protect our dealer(s)
Nevermind now for me...I escape liao...LOL...

Maybe can consider special offer for me....Driving all the way (150km) up to get the job done...and follow up later....if any.

:wink:

RachelAgl

Known Member
Jul 18, 2005
N.S. Malaysia
ongteckweng said:
hey bob...remember to update us on ur titan...
Brief update at Nissan forum....you should have read...

Hope the Merdeka Day gathering is still on and we can both make it there...no promise for me yet...then you can try my ride and comment...

Cheers.... :smile:

LuXun

Known Member
Dec 16, 2004
Ipoh, JB
Hi Ninja,

Can Titan hi-lo absorber give me as comfort as my stock absorber?
If i want stock comfort feeling + some performance, like 70% comfort & 30% performance.
What is your best suggest & $$$? I'm driving toyota 92' AE101 20v.

ninja_iga

3,000 RPM
Dec 1, 2003
Visit site
LuXun

yes and no.

yes: bumps now can be absorbed quite well (high frequency)
no: low freqeuncy wavy like (common on highways) maybe not as nice.

according to your request, i think better to go for the stock OEM replacement upgrade dampers.
using back your stock springs, with TiTAN dampers, i sincerely believe it'll achieve the brief you specified easily :)

RM1800, + RM100 labour+full alignment (promotional price, regular RM200)

LuXun

Known Member
Dec 16, 2004
Ipoh, JB
Ninja, what is % of comfort verse performance like if i want Hi-lo adjustable with softest setup? The problem is RM1800 with only titan non adjustable damper is a bit expensive a think.

ninja_iga

3,000 RPM
Dec 1, 2003
Visit site
hi Luxun

comfort wise, about 50% less i think, rough guide la. Butt dyno. LOL

the thing is: RM1800 spec is totally similar in materials and spec anyway with the RM2800, just that we add the adjustable sleeves (aluminium) spring seat collars, coilover springs. All this add $$ per damper!
about RM250 in fact :)

do the math yourself, and hopefully you understand why it is so.

the RM1800 is actually inverted as well! everything same! except non-adjustable height lor.

InitialD

1,000 RPM
Aug 27, 2004
Visit site
ninja_iga said:
as part of September Promotion,
(up till 30Sept2005)
NO SERVICE CHARGE (3%) and only RM100 for labour and alignment (instead of RM200)
Come and pay using your credit card today!
If I wanna check and do the following, how much will it cost?

• Alignment
  • Camber

LuXun

Known Member
Dec 16, 2004
Ipoh, JB
Ninja, is there any warranty for the damper purchased & free tuning? Do I need to make apoinment before go there?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

my car has remove the top part of the rooft and replace a new 1 cause of the sunrooft,
so the problem now is, when encounter big rain, the water will leak in slowly and i mean very little and slow from the rooft which is not the sunrooft area but the front part of the rooft contact to our windscreen. and what am i thinking is, the car might be welded not good enough? or the rubber is torn out? any1 encounter this problem before? sifus help please.... i appreciate..... thx
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience