Animated Series Trailer for JDM freaks. Chrison's The Driver

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/um1GQeos0yo" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="250" width="335"></iframe>

Perhaps the most relevant animated film since Initial D, this new piece from Chris Hung, better known as Chrison, dubbed, The Driver, though ridiculously short yet again, the 2:53 minute trailer remains a tease, with a full animated series to follow soon we hope.

Full Size:

The DRIVER - Official Trailer 2 - GT-R vs 350z - YouTube

Who is TheDRIVER?
"TheDRIVER" is an adrenaline-fueled animated series aimed to showcase the positive aspects of car culture and racing while educating viewers on the dangers and risks associated with the hobby.

Based on the belief that permanent change cannot be forced upon someone unless it is first changed within their hearts, "TheDRIVER" hopes to inspire viewers to drive responsibly out on the public roads.

The series follows the escapades of a mysterious driver out to rid the streets of Los Angeles of illegal street racers, drunk drivers, and other unsavory characters with his magical driving skills.

From the guy who brought you this, remember?

"Extreme Limit" 2001 - Official Short - YouTube

Attachments

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
LOL OMG !! that guy !! i remembered when i was a teenager, i watched that video where the girl is a cop !! *surprisingly NFS MW was something like this

The Driver looks cool, better than Michael Bay's crap !!

*i am not a fan of Michael Bay so dont flame me ok !!!

8voltpreout

Known Member
Nov 28, 2008
Madagascar :-P
LOL OMG !! that guy !! i remembered when i was a teenager, i watched that video where the girl is a cop !! *surprisingly NFS MW was something like this

Whats wrong with Michael Bay?:confused::confused:

teo1957

Known Member
Nov 12, 2006
1. Sneaking between parked vehicles and switching off lights.
2. 'Mysterious driver' called The Driver?

Sounds a bit like a certain movie...

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:52 PM ----------

Just when I thought I'm the only person who is not a fan of Mr. Bay...

A Disney movie like Cars (the first one) has more depth than any of his creations. All the characters in his movie cannot speak (they only scream), slow motion walk in front of an explosion (and characters need to walk side by side), all characters should be talkative and spurt unfunny one-liners, but the thing that made him in many guys' bad books, the final nail in the coffin is...

...when he ruined Transformers.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Today, we have with us a recon, single owner, fully imported from the ports of Yokohama, Toyota Alphard. There's something we would like to share about this job would be. The owner of this ride contacted to us via email for less than 5 emails and finally decided to engage to our services. He requested us to pick up the car from his work place...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience