Animal Abuser in SG Army Camp...

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Singapore used to be a fine country. Recently with many issues. Yesterday read about the young boy who died in gang fight...:banghead:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Singapore used to be a fine country. Recently with many issues. Yesterday read about the young boy who died in gang fight...:banghead:
Singapore is still a FINE country what :rofl: :rofl:
Not use to. Still a FINE country.

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
what i heard from Singaporean frens, cost of living went up and they cannot bear it. I think bcoz of the stress they felt over their normal minds..

2nd, well Singapore dont play2... sure after this, this kids will be punished like those Indians n Banglas who destroyed n riot in little India.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Singapore is still a FINE country what :rofl: :rofl:
Not use to. Still a FINE country.
I was sure you will see it....hahahahhaha:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:39 PM ----------

SG macam Jepun. Their countries sound really stressful.
But my trip to Japan I feel very peaceful there....hahahaha:biggrin:

cbsteh

Known Member
Oct 26, 2010
Kazakhstan
www.christopherteh.com
How a person treats animals reflects how kind that person is. This is a fact.

And don't be confused between staying and visiting SG/JAP. Nice to visit/holiday there doesn't mean nice to work and live there.

Waiora_ProTuner

500 RPM
Nov 29, 2006

And don't be confused between staying and visiting SG/JAP. Nice to visit/holiday there doesn't mean nice to work and live there.
so true..ive VISIT Japan few times...
its very nice there...nice weather (for sure visit during NICE weather) ...
safe environment...high discipline..respect each other...food also not bad..

but hear this...i wouldn't even consider to live there...
not safe in Yakuza area..take note that theyre more powerful than police there...in Malaysia at least our police have power over the triad...
expensive entertainment...mabuk2 and some food will cost you a lot...
cheap car?? try to own a car there...:burnout:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

True lah! Place is safe and peaceful, but prices too high to live there. Even my MD prefer not to go back and stay in other countries....:biggrin:

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Malaysia police is also gangster what? Our home minister is also one. So of course they are not afraid of mafias coz they are one themselves...

Animal cruelty happens anywhere in the world. This is one hell of a problem with humans - they think they are the most superior being in the world. That's why education and good example are very important.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
I guess Chinese in China not so cruel? They just butcher cats and dogs and eat it. No torturing.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I guess Chinese in China not so cruel? They just butcher cats and dogs and eat it. No torturing.
Though is definitely better than those enjoy torturing and abusing animals. Since they treat it more as food than some mental disorder kind of game/fun in doing it.

I believe animal abusers are usually those who get bullied. They can't pick someone their own size so tend to bully those helpless animals. Remember I read this somewhere about bullies.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Though is definitely better than those enjoy torturing and abusing animals. Since they treat it more as food than some mental disorder kind of game/fun in doing it.

I believe animal abusers are usually those who get bullied. They can't pick someone their own size so tend to bully those helpless animals. Remember I read this somewhere about bullies.
If you see Criminal Minds also got show that the Unsub will torture animals first then to human.....Killer in the making.....:biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Don't care about the looks. How do these two brands of meters perform in terms of accuracy, reliability and response?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience