AMS Agent Orange R35 GT-R Transformed...

brian@ams

Known Member
Apr 22, 2011
West Chicago/IL
Thanks everyone for the feedback.

RM260K... holy sh|t..i hate my job..AGAIN.
If it's any consolation, most of what we build here is well beyond me :smile:.

What kind of turbo using?
They are Precision Turbos the size of their standard 30R. Unique features we incorporated are the compressor cover design and the billet compressor wheel for quicker spool-up.

mines998

1,000 RPM
Dec 1, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Curse those Japanese always make the engine full of pontential then poison us with those after market stuff.

nikolaiski

Known Member
Nov 4, 2005
bro...face it..even if the engine DIDN'T have the potential we would damn sure as hell MAKE IT have potential with all those Wiseco, Duratech, ARP, balancing, tuning and what have you...lol

Civic Type R

Known Member
Jun 6, 2011
Sarawak
forum.myviclub.com
Freaking Rocking!!! GTRs.. My love!

mines998

1,000 RPM
Dec 1, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
nikolaiski said:
bro...face it..even if the engine DIDN'T have the potential we would damn sure as hell MAKE IT have potential with all those Wiseco, Duratech, ARP, balancing, tuning and what have you...lol
This suppose same meaning as this world only have lazy woman but do not have ugly women...lol

brian@ams

Known Member
Apr 22, 2011
West Chicago/IL

Alpha 10 MS109E Race Gas vs Pump Gas vs Stock

Just wanted to add this. The Agent Orange Alpha 10 GT-R went on the Dyno for it's MS109E race gas map early evening yesterday producing 1004awhp and 779ft/lbs tq.

The Alpha 9 package does have a leg up on the Alpha 10 until 4000rpm on both race gas and 93 octane due to it's smaller turbos. Anything after...the Alpha 10 just plain dominates and climbs all the way up to 8000rpm.

Hopefully the owner will be out in the near future to bring back some 1/4 mile numbers. For anyone interested in knowing, the 10 is great for drag and road courses with lengthier straights. (read on)

Alpha 10 to be used in Competition
In fact, the package is being used to power Mercury Motorsport's GT-R for Australia's World Time Attack Challenge.

It's being built right now. Here's a rendition of it. The build is unbelievably invasive and ridiculously expensive. Not wanting to endorse any other website here out of respect, all I can say is you can find details of it online.

Last edited:

vh-101

500 RPM
Dec 14, 2006
monster.. ! holy shit RM 260k..! Ball bearing power!

EVOFans

Known Member
Aug 29, 2006
Alpha 10 to be used in Competition
In fact, the package is being used to power Mercury Motorsport's GT-R for Australia's World Time Attack Challenge.

It's being built right now. Here's a rendition of it. The build is unbelievably invasive and ridiculously expensive. Not wanting to endorse any other website here out of respect, all I can say is you can find details of it online.

Interesting stuff at WTAC this year....
HKS built R35 vs AMS built R35
I will be rooting for AMS of course:D
Who design the aero package for Mecury Motorsport?Andrew Brilliant?Or was it HKS GTR which he designed for?
Nice to see someone man up and work on this new wonderful platform that Nissan created

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,
as i was returning home last nite, suddenly there was a "clunk-clunk" sound continuously the higher i rev the higher the sound become & also my steering becomes heavy.......i tot farked man, not my gearbox again........or worst timing belt putus........so then i searched for the problem & sound....finally found it....my crank pulley was wobbling....& the screw attached to it (the 1 need to open when changing the auxilary belts & timing belt) was cracked.........

so wat could the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience