Amature Detailers' Gatherings

KrisMas

Known Member
Apr 1, 2008
Guys and gals. We're organising a DIY/Enthusiasts Detailers' Gathering with the following details:

Date: 14th February 2009
Time: 10.30 am
Venue:
31, Jalan Sibu 16, Taman Wahyu,
Batu 6, Jalan Ipoh,
68100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Happenings on that day:

- Get-to-know fellow enthusiasts.
- Detailing & Products demos - A to Z from washing, cleaning, claying, drying, taping, polishing...etc...etc...up to waxing, including brief on what product for what situations.
- Advance Detailing demo - from sanding to getting the best finish.
- Car-boot-sale - sale, exchange, barter, etc.

So if anybody interested, you can just drop over for a while or stay for the whole session. No registration or payment is required, but you might expect some voluntary contribution for F&B on that day.

Though not required, I'd appreciate if you would put your name down to keep tab on the number of people coming.

Thanks.

Regards.

KrisMas

Known Member
Apr 1, 2008
Heheh...14/2...THE most suitable date to spend some quality time with the love one...I meant the car.....:proud::proud::proud:

Hey there bro wenyu, I'm always around, it's just that detailing thread over here is a bit quite so nothing much to post.

Are you coming to our little gathering? it's quite near to your place....

Regards.

swissperfection

Sep 12, 2008
www.swissperfection.com.my
Heheh...14/2...THE most suitable date to spend some quality time with the love one...I meant the car.....:proud::proud::proud:

Hey there bro wenyu, I'm always around, it's just that detailing thread over here is a bit quite so nothing much to post.

Are you coming to our little gathering? it's quite near to your place....

Regards.
Sorry lar, working leh =):burnout:

KrisMas

Known Member
Apr 1, 2008
Hahahah...wormyx....sorry for the late reply...didn't go online after that.

It's Osren's place that we had it at. Were you there?

wormyx

Known Member
Mar 2, 2008
No i was not there during the gathering but i am planing to have a visit to your place.Few items/product in my mind to get it over at your place.Can you give me exact location of you shop/company.Or your contact number will be more helpful. How much is the clay bar ?

KrisMas

Known Member
Apr 1, 2008
Err...hehe....not my place nor where I work larrr.......me just a busybody organiser.

Anyway, try googling osren and you'll find their website. Most of the info are there.

wormyx

Known Member
Mar 2, 2008
Err...hehe....not my place nor where I work larrr.......me just a busybody organiser.

Anyway, try googling osren and you'll find their website. Most of the info are there.
ohw..sorry then bro..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,

I have some questions.

1. Will there be any difference, if I change the injectors? I'm currently running a 4G13P. Is it a necessary for me to get a adjustable fuel regulator afterthat?

2. If I choose to use High cams 272 degree, what kind of settings or precaution should I take note, in order not to let the car stall?

Thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience