Alza UltraRacing set up

tIANcI

Known Member
Jun 8, 2010
PeeJay
I just want to get some opinions from you guys ... I enjoy my Alza a lot, the ride is just right for our KL roads, the shocks soak up our lousy roads so well. As for its handling, I must say that its really nice, not as much body roll as the Myvi. At the moment I am keen to install the UR braces etc and would like to know:

1. Is it worth it to go with a full set?
2. Would it be enough to go with the front tower strut and the front/rear sway bars?
3. Does it make that much difference for daily driving?
4. Would it cause the chassis to be too stiff that it affects the ride?

Thanks a lot!

devious17

Nov 18, 2003
Kay Ell
Oi! Where are my T shirts? :biggrin:

Fancy finding you here.

Before I answer your questions, how do you drive your ALZA ? then think of why do you need them, do you really need them?

tIANcI

Known Member
Jun 8, 2010
PeeJay
Devious ... you gonna die la ... its been sitting for the longest of time. You gonna kena la. Mati la you ...

Danz ... I love your approach to the whole thing. LOL!

devious17

Nov 18, 2003
Kay Ell
hahahahah Tianci, read up vehicle chassis dynamic and once you (if) understand what you have read you would be able to make an educated decision.

Last edited:

tIANcI

Known Member
Jun 8, 2010
PeeJay
Devious ... I have, I understand how it all works but the question is, how much will if affect the ride? Will it make the car harder on the road and if so how much?

Long ago I did add a simple shock tower strut to a mere Kancil and the handling changed a lot, even for everyday driving. This time I am wondering if they will be a lot of difference if I were to add the shock tower strut, front and back anti roll bars.

Then how effective are the bottom and side struts? :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

anyone know where i can get plastic factory to make my costume mould for my belting cover (lutsinar style) ?

btw im using suzuki old model, never found it on aftermarket part in malaysia.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience