Altezza RS200 (5AT Wanted)

Alexxx

Jun 14, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Hi all sifus, Im Alex, i intend to buy an Altezza, a dream car which i can afford.
anyone wan to sell or fren wan to sell or know any car dealer have it...
I saw advertisement at link below. Any idea about this car???
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/album.php?aid=13611&id=100000695401102

Hope can learn from all sifus here...

---------- Post added at 05:37 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:33 PM ----------

anyway, i know pg taikor...he is d one to lead me to this zerotohundred...thanks a lot, Alan..

---------- Post added at 06:38 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:37 PM ----------

below is some others...

http://www.mudah.my/Altezza+2+0-6047683.htm
http://www.mudah.my/Toyota+altezza+2+0+beams+dual+vvti+engine+sunroof-6256981.htm
http://www.mudah.my/Toyota+altezza+2+0+Dual+VVT+i-5648860.htm

really hope all sifus here can help me to evaluate...

wfhan

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
selangor
why dont u buy alan's altezza ? his is done up well plus u'll hv his almost full service record what.

the fbook one last time own by member here, but he sold to used car (frm the fbok info, i guess is Chang Sang motor's)

Last edited:

Alexxx

Jun 14, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Hi wfhan, Alan car is great...but i think i wil try to look around at KL first...if stil cant find one, i wil consider to buy Alan one, reason being also a bit higher than my budget.

Yes, u r right, the fb one is now at Chang Sang motor...just wonder if u know the car condition, any major acc? service ontime?

Anyway, thanks for your post.

bushidofang

'(00) Lurker
Helmet Clan
Jun 1, 2006
Anywhere
Some of the Tezza being sold at Mudah are really bad in condition exterior wise. Be careful to check the chassis and the engine also. In the end, you might need to spend more money to fix it up also, but that doesn't mean it would ride as sweet.. depending on how bad the car condition was.

Just get Alan's ! It's a good buy. He always put goodies in his car. :adore::biggrin:

wfhan

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
selangor
yup... bushidofang is right.
Alan's a car lover, stuff he put in ain't cheap thing. i believe most are first hand item
he bought. i can only say he kno his stuff. right, Alan ?
though maybe is higher than your budget, but u save on future in performing the similar upgrades as the car has been done up right.

Alexxx

Jun 14, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
ya, i got all your advise when test the car. i hope can i find one in KL/PJ area here first, of course Alan's car is great! i mean later will be a bit 'mafan' processing the documentations. Actually i don mind spend a bit to fine tune the car, bcos i know im buyin 2nd car...
The main concern of mine is i hope can avoid buying car that involved major accident b4, minor minor one still acceptable for me la...and i hope to keep the car as 'green as possible' like greentezza do...am i right???

Any1 knows who tezza wan to sell also can PM me...
Really hope to join u guys soon.

bushidofang

'(00) Lurker
Helmet Clan
Jun 1, 2006
Anywhere
Alexxx, you can always join us at our TT session to gain more info you know. Normally the good inside infos are all from there. :biggrin:

maui303q

Known Member
Jul 29, 2006
Guys, actually i'm eyeing on this advertised by Chang Sang Motors as well. Anyone knows the history? Accident record etc? The car seems to be in a healthy condition from the sound of the engine but have not tested it out yet cos the car was parked inside the shop and the salesmen is not keen on taking it out for me unless i'm really interested. WHM 3636 also nice number :) :)

Last edited:

bushidofang

'(00) Lurker
Helmet Clan
Jun 1, 2006
Anywhere
@maui:

You will have to wait for the others to give their comment on this car by Chang Sang motors as i have not encounter this Tezza before. :) But the number plate is awfully familliar..:hmmmm:

@alex:

TT = Teh Tarik. A teh tarik session is when all of us Tezza members gather to share anything under the sun and of course, about our beloved rides. :) Do join us, as we will have it time to time at Coffee Bean, Taipan. Normally on Friday night and you will be notified when there is one here at the forum. xD

maui303q

Known Member
Jul 29, 2006
@maui:

You will have to wait for the others to give their comment on this car by Chang Sang motors as i have not encounter this Tezza before. :) But the number plate is awfully familliar..:hmmmm:

ok, went to see the car again.Asking for 75k. 99/00 3 owners first owner 2 years plus, 2nd owner 6 years plus, 3rd owner 1 year if i remembered correctly. Mileage seems rather low for a ten year old 80k ++ outer have been resprayed with one layer, interior can tell previous owner is not a car lover.
Can tell got slight mishap here and there but overall based on my experience nothing serious. Engine sounds pretty tight still but the sad thing is they do not allow me to test the car unless i agree with the 75k selling price and give them a deposit. :(

Btw, what is the actual market value of the car? bank will only allow loan of 70% based on 75k meaning is the actual value of the car should be ard 60k + -, correct me if i am wrong.

wfhan

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
selangor
maui303q,
seems like the used car not bother to treat u as a potential customer unless see $$$,
i suggest u look at other altezza.

alexx,
i think this friday got TT at taipan usj, maybe u can pm taiko ae111_seg for more info.

maui303q

Known Member
Jul 29, 2006
wfhan, Yeah i guess so.. he insist on the firm price 75K before allowing me to test the car etc etc. Seems that he is very confident in the sales of this car. I will look elsewhere as i'm also not very keen on the condition of this particular tezza.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My ride ride wira 1.6.
When i drive through the uneven road.
it has the sound like hitting on the car 'king kong king kong', don have the squeaky sound.
Can any one tell me whats is causing the sound?
and also the cost to repair it. thanks.:adore:

tried other wira, not prob. ONLY mine.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience