Altezza meter cluster

EventH

Oct 13, 2005
May I know when (which year) did they change the tacho to the centre dial for the 5AT version?

thanks.

chipstar

Known Member
Aug 11, 2005
kl
maybe year 2001 and above mine year 2000 last zenki model tacho left side

porosaki

1,000 RPM
Sep 16, 2004
Visit site
for auto unless u opt for the TRD meter cluster or the modellista ones,
cause they du have tacho in the middle for all altezza for all years.

Middle tacho only for manual version from may 2001 ~ 2005

EventH

Oct 13, 2005
porosaki said:
for auto unless u opt for the TRD meter cluster or the modellista ones,
cause they du have tacho in the middle for all altezza for all years.

Middle tacho only for manual version from may 2001 ~ 2005
I see, so the tacho in the middle is an optional item for the auto models.

For the "TRD meter cluster or the modellista ones" ... are you refering to the ones with the yellow face.

thanks

porosaki

1,000 RPM
Sep 16, 2004
Visit site
yellow face? i dun remember if modellista or TRD ever came out with yellow face.

the OEM tacho in the middle not option for auto. OEM did not manufacture for auto.

ARSSS

Known Member
Jul 17, 2006
Normally all imported Japanese cars come with 180kmh speed limiter. My toyota Wish speed cut at 180kmh.. but my Altezza goes beyond 180.. roughly 200kmh (the neddle pointing at letter k on km/h speed meter) is this correct or something wrong with the speed meter?

If I want to have my speed limiter removed what & where should I do it?

How fast U think in can go w/o speed cut?

EventH

Oct 13, 2005
ARSSS said:
If I want to have my speed limiter removed what & where should I do it?

How fast U think in can go w/o speed cut?
For manual, Apexi RSM can remove the speed limiter. (only manual)
For auto, there is the SARD attack meter. Something like RSM but speed limiter removal also works with Auto.

If completely stock (final gear) ... max speed should be around 240km/h for the 6MT. (speed limiter removed)

Last edited:

ARSSS

Known Member
Jul 17, 2006
EventH said:
If completely stock (final gear) ... max speed should be around 240km/h for the 6MT. (speed limiter removed)
Do you think stock 5 speed auto can get to 240kmh ?

ARSSS

Known Member
Jul 17, 2006
Wow.. does it mean that stock 5AT can do more than 240kmh?.. This is great..

rinagi

500 RPM
Sep 4, 2005
K.L
EventH said:
For manual, Apexi RSM can remove the speed limiter. (only manual)
For auto, there is the SARD attack meter. Something like RSM but speed limiter removal also works with Auto.

for auto you can do it with sard attack meter but you might end up regreting. me and my fren done it to our auto before and end up some other problems coming out. Both having different problem but it works well with manual altezza.

Recommended:

Manual - RSM, sard attack meter, hks sld type 1
Auto - SLD type 2

Max speed for auto altezza? Me and my fren tried clocking ' 6 o'clock ' of the original meter cluster using SLD type 2

Last edited:

ARSSS

Known Member
Jul 17, 2006
Is it possible to have speed limiter removed without change the ori meter?

Anybody has experience?

bluedemon

Known Member
Mar 2, 2005
of course you can remove the speed limiter without changing the ori meter by using rsm or the other stuff mention earlier by the altezza member. its just that with the ori meter, you would not know precisely how fast you are going after it exceeded the 180kmph mark.

my 2 cents

DemanG

EventH

Oct 13, 2005
rinagi said:
for auto you can do it with sard attack meter but you might end up regreting. me and my fren done it to our auto before and end up some other problems coming out. Both having different problem but it works well with manual altezza.

Recommended:

Manual - RSM, sard attack meter, hks sld type 1
Auto - SLD type 2
Can you share what are some of the other problems coming out when using the Sard product?

What about the F-con sz ... does the speed limiter removal works on altezza apart from tuning the car. If it works, then the whole package might be cheaper than getting a SLD type 2 + another piggyback.(I hope)

rinagi

500 RPM
Sep 4, 2005
K.L
EventH said:
Can you share what are some of the other problems coming out when using the Sard product?

What about the F-con sz ... does the speed limiter removal works on altezza apart from tuning the car. If it works, then the whole package might be cheaper than getting a SLD type 2 + another piggyback.(I hope)
I think it doesn't works. Sherman and Steven still using the SLD type 2 for their Auto Altezza eventhough they installed F-Con SZ.

Sard Attack Meter, hehe.. I've forgotten what happened to my car and Austin car. PM Bl@cK-TeZZ@ to know more.

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Bro,i juz get a set of auto flip side mirror for my cefy a32 but i dunno how to connect the wiring for auto flip..any bro can teach me?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience