Altezza & Lexus IS Archive

Bl@cK-TeZZ@

500 RPM
Apr 15, 2006
perhaps pussy too....:wavey: heard someone got new toy coming??:stupid:
Wahlaulei, not yet buy la...It's 'STILL on the WAY', but it ain't no pussy sound! kakaka.:thefinger:

TRDtezza

Known Member
Oct 15, 2009
Sabah
Heheheh...Inside Times Square got one happening night club FireFlies. I've spotted the red altezza with GT wing there before.:proud:
haha.. blacktezza know everything.. I guess you know about the hot chicks and the hotel right next to it as well ?haha:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

wfhan

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
selangor
one of Russian altezza owner/drifter.

more details in his web here -> http://www.driftworks.com/forum/dri...-altezza-powered-2jz-gte-vvti-drift-spec.html

some of his youtube vids
->YouTube - Выворот ÐºÐ¾Ð»ÐµÑ Drift Altezza JZ300

respect!..steering knuckles changed to be able to angle more.

---------- Post added at 09:52 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:48 PM ----------

YouTube - Дрифт на Триумфальной площади 31 ИюлÑ

---------- Post added at 09:52 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:52 PM ----------

YouTube - Дрифт на Триумфальной площади 31 ИюлÑ

---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:52 PM ----------

same drift car..
YouTube - Altezza Turbo drifting, review

Last edited:

wfhan

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
selangor
when some one decided to contribute like a full-tank petrol for each car turn-up,
then surely more will be flocking in... hahaha..

bushidofang

'(00) Lurker
Helmet Clan
Jun 1, 2006
Anywhere
It's all about mentality and passion. Money is no problem as if you can afford a car like this, surely you can afford a full tank of petrol. ;)

As I'll say again, it all comes down to mentality, passion and your own determination. Not to mention cooperation as well. :D

G221

Over 10,000 RPM!
Jan 15, 2004
KL
Not only mentality, passion & determination...Some will only join with the 3SGE guys, some will only join with the 1j guys. But all are exactly the same. Altezza. just join no matter what engine we're using.

tkk, look into cars for sale in the Marketplace.

wfhan

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
selangor
not fake, these are called HDR images, putting more emphasize on luminance...
damn garang the hood.. i think not HKS, tapi custom, cut according to the underneath hood frame structure if u notice that.
love the amazing offset and camber gao-gao!

Last edited:

Greytezza

1,000 RPM
Feb 6, 2007
Truly Asia
So Alias..when you changing your matt orange to this bright green???
Now I can see you from 1km away..after you change I can see you from 2km away..:rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,
Recently i went to test drive a nissan sentra b13 with sr20ve 20v and 6 speed manual gearbox.
I am quite interested in the car.
Anybody have opinions on the reliability and maintenance?

Thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience