Altezza for a car-freak student?

bushidofang

'(00) Lurker
Helmet Clan
Jun 1, 2006
Anywhere
Seriously, Lowyat.net is full of trolls and nonsense nowadays.. Not worth going there anymore. BTW, I'm also a student, but I would really recommend you to not get an Altezza now when money is limited. Go get something cheaper and easier to maintain, maybe a manual SEG or an N/A MR2 perhaps? Don't even go near turbo cars.

Don't forget about roadtax, insurance, petrol and of course, maintanence. You'll still need a amount of money to properly fix up the car. If not, just go ahead and get a new car. Why not a Satria Neo, take out that Campro and dump in a MIVEC? :P

My 1 ringgit.

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
this is quiet a dilemma..

if i were u, i'll get myself an Altezza..

:biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi DIY sifus,

I have been contemplating for a while. Whether or not to post this DIY. I stumbled upon this idea when my friend was surfing the net. It is NOT my idea. From the net all over the world, people have done this. Some are very successfully reducing their FC by 50% and more as they claim. Since theirs is a DIY also, I see no reason for them to lie about it.

You can search by yourself in google.

The principle is based on replacing the burn material. This device will create 2 part...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience