allo..allo..need help here (honda)

myupgrade

Known Member
Dec 23, 2005
dear zthorianss..

i hav a prob with my car..FYI, my car is b20 with type R ecu+vafc at 45% correction..my problem is..my O2 sensor (or exhaust sensor) maybe malfunctioned. My car gives engine sensor problem signal when i maintain certain speed.lets say i maintain 70km/hr at same gear..the signal will flash and my car will loss some power+jerking

i made a check with various w'shop..all request that the sensor must be replaced. i also sent my car to honda service centre and the mechanic said my car maybe have problem with knock sensor..the symptom (car jerking) is knock sensor problem, and O2 sensor got nothing to do with thiss (altough check with computer the o2 sensor gave the problem signal)..o2 sensor is more to calculate the air (so2+co+co2) out and does nothing with the jerking..

i have reset the code error and replaced with other half cuts one..but the problem still the same...

is this true?i am not sure why when i maintain the speed (not accelerating) the car gave the signal and jerk all of a sudden..my car have history of jerking prob..

is wiring got to do with this?bcoz signal is out but the car jerks..or maybe related to vafc?i dont think so...

please help.im bored to drive b20 with car jerking prob...thank youuuuu..

woodykids

Known Member
Jun 7, 2005
cheras
Remove the vafc and type R ecu and replace back the original ecu. This is 1 of the solution to solve the problem

Dino@Casper

May 13, 2005
P.J
If your o2 sensor is faulty you will face problem, simple enough reasoning the ECU doesn't know how much to fuel to compensate, might give 2 much or might give 2 little.. When its lean it will knock n u will feel the jerking..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guys,

Would you recommend anything to polish plastics ?
I used to use Meguairs PlastX but sadly, cant find em here.
Need help to polish some plastic stuffs. :( Thanx
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience