All Nissan Fairlady Spotted!!!

Z-Ice

Known Member
Sep 24, 2007
This is a good opportunity for us all to enlarge our domain and members of the fairlady club, or perhaps just identifying all fairladys in town... hahaha to spot them and know which new fairlady rides in town... so we don't play play with unknown fairladys..... hahaha.

Know your fairlady friends and the unknown... after all we all should be friendly towards each other unless you decide otherwise. With other makes... it's your call..... Cheers. :biggrin:

yong972

Known Member
Jun 29, 2009
lolz ... lord yours is the most easiest to be spotted lar ... XD

Z-Ice

Known Member
Sep 24, 2007
Actually, I meant when we take a drive here and there, when we see other 350Z on the road with unfamiliar number plate, post it here, so perhaps we can then identify who is it and perhaps we can enlarge the group if any of the members here know them....

Like yesterday... we saw a red color Z with single digit 2, I think it was Beautle's friend.

yong972

Known Member
Jun 29, 2009
saw before a very hot chick driving a black 350z and cool stickers on kesas highway with RX-8 behind .... wonder is she here in this forum ... XD

khoyos

2,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2003
Shah Alam

was cruising with my Z31 n this Z33 gave me high beam. gave way n i tried to catch up. then the Z33 slowed down, maybe he didnt want to play so i just went back to relax mode hehe...

HBS

Known Member
Apr 23, 2009
Z31....can you post the pics from outside & the interior...

I luv to see the "MAJOR MOTION".....0-to-awesome!
(the US advertisement for Z31 & one of the memorable slogan from Nissan/Datsun for every new Z until Z32 where it change from MAJOR MOTION Z official theme to all new slogan,"1)The Last Word in Sportscar(Z), 2)"Welcome To Human Race" , & "Turbo--Boost--Kicked--In".

The only slogan that was keep until this day is no.1...one of the reason it was known as Z & Z also signify luxury at first 240Z project,while the "X" was badged for Turbo,much like OEM turbo motorcycle in 80's(EX:Yamaha SecaX & Honda CX650)

Z-Ice

Known Member
Sep 24, 2007
What car number plate? Cannot see clearly la....

But yesterday, spot a Z33 white in color in Bukit Jelutong Shah Alam, gave me high beam, very nice car with fully tinted glass..... number plate WQ something la.

drift_devil05

1,500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
www.zerotohundred.com
spotted Pink Z33.. damn nice color ler.... driven by cun chicz too :biggrin:

Vrooom...... backlight also kenot see liao :banghead::banghead:

btw nice exhaust sound :biggrin:

drift_devil05

1,500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
www.zerotohundred.com
yea bro kartz... young , pretty & cute + dangerous :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Helo everyone!!! Just a newbie on car...I got this Mitsubishi Lancer 4g15 12v SOHC with c62 body (A month ago). Engine is still in great condition but it lacks power. I went to the mechanic and had the clutch assy replaced with aisi disk and excel pressure and release bearing. Even the timing belt was replaced and valve tuned. However on long drive, my car jitters on 1500 rev especially during gear shift. Could it be a defective clutch disk?
Another thing, may i ask what could be done in...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience