All-new BMW X6 makes its way to all BMW dealerships nationwide

Won

500 RPM
Sep 2, 2010
Kuala Lumpur

BMW is set to create buzz once again with the launch of the all-new and updated version of their Sports Activity Coupe – the BMW X6. First introduced back in 2008, the X6 turned heads with its super sleek design lines together with superior driving dynamics and performance. Over 155,000 units have been sold worldwide since, with BMW successfully creating a segment in its own right; one with no competitors.

Looks have always been a key ingredient in the X6 recipe and this new car is no different. It sports the new, contemporary BMW kidney grille design, together with a three-dimensional chrome frame and angled lower slats. Full LED Twin Headlights with distinct cut-off top and bottom edges have also been integrated to the sides to give added menace and aggression. The fog light surrounds now sport a matte finish and are spaced further apart, with the rear now gaining L-shaped taillights, powered by two LED light clusters..

Only one engine variant is available for now; the 3.0-litre in-line six that makes 306hp/400Nm and is mated to BMW Group’s revolutionary and award winning 8-speed auto. Paddle shifters are standard, and help to maintain the X6’s sporty appeal. Dynamic Performance Control is also standard, and works to precisely control power distribution to driven wheels, optimizing driving stability, traction, as well as overall dynamic performance.

The interior of the X6 is now wrapped in all-new Nevada leather upholstery as standard, although Vermillion Red remains an optional extra. Electronic gadgetry from BMW ConnectedDrive range includes BMW Head-Up Display, rear view camera with Top View, Navigation System Professional, along with extended Bluetooth functions, featuring Bluetooth office, Bluetooth Audio Streaming, and on-board internet. BMW is confident that the new X6 will continue to deliver a unique combination of exclusive luxury, sporting dynamics, and powerful design down to the very last detail.

Presenting the new BMW X6 to the market in the form of the BMW X6 xDrive35i, Dr. Gerhard Pils, President of BMW Group Malaysia said “With a total of 263 BMW X6’s already delivered in Malaysia since its introduction in August 2008, the new BMW X6 xDrive35i continues to build on the success of one of the most historic achievements in recent automotive history.”

“The BMW X6 demonstrates the BMW Group’s ability to deliver fresh and emotional designs and evokes a passion for performance, style and comfort in a suburban vehicle unlike any other. It is the latest in the BMW range of segment setting vehicles which we are proud to introduce to the Malaysian market.” said Dr. Pils.

He further added that he was confident that the all-new innovative interpretation of the BMW X6’s feature and design qualities will continue to strike a chord with BMW customers and that the car would continue to be a firm contributor to the company’s business success.

The all-new BMW X6 xDrive35i will be available across all BMW dealerships worldwide from Saturday, 14th July 2012 and is priced at RM698,800 (OTR, without insurance).

Attachments

katanakote123

May 10, 2012
Sabah
How the ass looks like,cant see the ASS

E-CB3 - 666

Emperor
Apr 25, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
never like the x6 look. this 1 still look to me as an over grown gen2 or mutated gen2. the ride is ridiculous. just my 2cent.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

help me on this subject...please!!!

im a student,dont have money to buy a new one batteries..(car batteries!!!):shocked:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience