All about tires (tyres) setup

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
Cow said:
dude i think you better roll your fenders or something..
sorry, dude, just read this, so far no plan for that yet, Yu did that, i Know :biggrin:

Cow said:
i'm running on 195/55/16 and my tires will scrub the edge of the fender and scraping off pieces of rubber if I take a steep uphill right turn. But my ride is lowered la, so maybe that's why.
Cow, that sound scarry for me. Like a layer of your skin is peer off. OMG.

Cow said:
anyway, from the pics your tires look like they're about to touch the wheel well covers... wouldn't it scrape when you travel on uneven roads?
Not if I travel slow speed, scrap once at the uneven road from SS2 to Rothman Roundabout (in front of New Paris Restaurant), I believe I travelled at 70-80KMH (yah, I know, that's small road).

And my girl friend shouted, "Darling, you've gain weight!"
Muahaha, she always like to make fun of this.

Previously I told her that I need to install 17" rim because the car will go 2"-3" lower when I sit inside the car, hence the 17" will make the car higher and it will not touch the bump. :biggrin:

Last edited:

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
Ace, I didn't see anything inside your last posting.
Image can't display?

Ace

500 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Penang
BS,
Trying to find excuse for your GF to change to 17" ah? hehehe. As for the pic, not yet I'm still finding the pics.

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
BlackSamurai said:
And my girl friend shouted, "Darling, you've gain weight!"
Muahaha, she always like to make fun of this.
Hahahahaha.............
BS, next time travel slowly.
Don't give chance to your GF to make fun of you.:_:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Ninja Iga,
As the topic suggest, are there any visibility of Titan hitting our border here in the near future? I believe for fully customizable suspension, the customer need to have the luxury of tuning at their convenience time. When are you guys expanding?
;)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience