alien clean, alien wax and wetsanding removal with OHP

seech

Known Member
Jan 21, 2007
Introducing...... alien clean and alien wax.

alien clean

What better way to demonstrate the power of alien clean than a wheel heavily coated in brake dust!

Spray on some alien clean, agitate with a brush and rinse off.

There..... all done!

How about some wetsanding and paint leveling?

Visible orange peel...

And very deep RIDS...

Halfway sanding...

Done... nice and level.

Optimum Hyper Polish is claimed to be able to remove 1500 grit sanding marks with a polishing pad at 1500rpm.

Let's put this to the test... note the matt finish and lack of reflection off the hood.

After two passes with OHP.

Nice and level.... no more orange peel.

After leveling the paint was sealed with Optimum Opti-Seal and left to cure for 30mins.

OOS was topped up with alien wax to further enhance the protection to the paint.

Done.... nice, glossy and flat!

ShowTime

Known Member
Jun 3, 2011
KL
Hope those Alien chemicals are for detailien use only. Imagine Dr.G will get upset and then stop supply to Malaysia.

fishbonezken

Feb 13, 2006
Wooooo nice!!!

Sorry seech my phone barred can't reply your sms, will reply you tmr(showtime too).

I was about to post a pic of my 'wet shine wax' too with the same bottle, hahaha...
Love the design of the sticker and logo of your new brand :)

seech

Known Member
Jan 21, 2007
nice wet sanding there sifu Seech!
Just trying to keep up with everyone else who seems to be wet sanding everything. :-)

new product! alien wax :biggrin:
Hope those Alien chemicals are for detailien use only. Imagine Dr.G will get upset and then stop supply to Malaysia.
alien products for detailiens and also humans alike. :-)

Wooooo nice!!!

Sorry seech my phone barred can't reply your sms, will reply you tmr(showtime too).

I was about to post a pic of my 'wet shine wax' too with the same bottle, hahaha...
Love the design of the sticker and logo of your new brand :)
Thanks fishy.

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
What!!! HAhahaha... That's creative! Nice design of the logo and packaging. Seech, do you think it is possible to make a deal to buy in bulk and repackage? Maybe it can be cheaper. On top of that, it looks damn cool! What a level of branding!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

wow..check this out...super charged and turbo charged together in one engine.....low rpm it runs on super charger...high rpm it runs on turbo charger...damn......wouldn't wanna go along with this little monster....

http://autospeed.drive.com.au/cms/A_2216/article.html

cheers
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience