Akrapovic Exhaust System(Bulk for VAG Club)

AXeL

Known Member
Sep 28, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
www.zerotohundred.com
Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls
I present to you the latest item for GOLF GTI mk6, which is the down pipe from akrapovic. This fantastic item from akrapovic will launch on the 1st of April 2012.

Comes with 2.75' stainless steel with high-flow catalyst. The dp will also comes with new bigger 'link pipe'. It is for ultimate tuning potential, additional weight reduction, and a great racing sound. This high-flow downpipe require stage 2 map and above.

Reserved selling price is RM7,635 from the official distributor in Malaysia and will definitely get at least a minimum of 10%-15% lower then this depending on the quantity.

Not only that just to add more spice into it those who have wanted akrapovic slip on exhaust with the option of titanium and carbon fibre can now order theirs too with a lower and special price so why wait? PM me for further inquiries and clarification

For further information about the akrapovic slip on logon to Volkswagen - Akrapovic

:biggrin:

Attachments

AXeL

Known Member
Sep 28, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
www.zerotohundred.com
1. Stiggy (dp)
2. Spaceboy (dp & slip on)
3. Axel (dp)
4. shteoh (LP & Slip On with CF Tip)
5. puran (dp) let me know how much 1st

AXeL

Known Member
Sep 28, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
www.zerotohundred.com
Hi donden, may i know which R? roc R or Golf R? it is compatible for rocco R. As for warranty we are taking supplies from the Official Distributor for Akrapovic

donden

Aug 12, 2005
ipoh
nope.. i love the sound very much especially when the engine roar.. just wanna put something ummmphh to my R.. :proud: