Airtrek 4 Pots Brake Caliper Upgrade Package

Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

Airtrek 4 Pots Brake Caliper Upgrade Package

Oct 5, 2013
Penang
Hi bro,

May i know what are the brake disc diameter and thickness? 330mmx25mm? Luckily since your Airtrek front mounting caliper bracket bolt spacing same as mine (Inspira/GT) this upgrade should be no problem. Have you upgraded the rear brake? I'm looking to upgrading my braking system since i'ved turbocharged my car. Thanks.

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
Hi bro,

May i know what are the brake disc diameter and thickness? 330mmx25mm? Luckily since your Airtrek front mounting caliper bracket bolt spacing same as mine (Inspira/GT) this upgrade should be no problem. Have you upgraded the rear brake? I'm looking to upgrading my braking system since i'ved turbocharged my car. Thanks.
Honestly I dunno the size but much bigger than my stock 2 pots disc. I've not upgraded the rear. No prob at all. Thanks for asking.

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
It's from Toyota Soarer. It costs about Rm180 if I am not mistaken. Can easily get them. I'll get the part nbr and share soon.

russellc2

Sep 14, 2012
Wellington, NZ
Hi there,

Did you mention you need an adaptor to bolt these up to the Airtrek front hub or do the Supra / Soarer calipers bolt straight up to the Airtrek hub?

If it's an adaptor can you get them separately and ship to New Zealand?

Thanks,
Russell

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
It's an adapter between the knuckle and caliper. Airtrek knuckle needs to shave off a bit too but stock caliper can be reinstalled back no problem. However the adapter is fabricated with the caliper and knuckle so that the disc alignment is straight. Not sure by sending u the adapter will work or not.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys...

I sprayed my car 3 months ago, replacing new bonnet as paint sifu said if it's already rusted then he can't guaranteed that it won't come out again... so i took in his advice, and change a after market wira hood for rm200, but one month ago, it's starter to have those pimple things came out, and recently it's spreading and got around 5~6 pimples on my hood, i bring my car back to pain sifu and he said he never face this kind of problem before...
The inner side hood was stuffed...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience