Aircond problem :'(

Rex46

Dec 28, 2015
Kuala Lumpur
hi brothers need your advise, recently my aircond sounded weird and i noticed the sound came out from this black box then I open and see inside this black box gears are damaged , actually I don't know what it is, please let me know what is this thing and where I can get?

Attachments

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
hi brothers need your advise, recently my aircond sounded weird and i noticed the sound came out from this black box then I open and see inside this black box gears are damaged , actually I don't know what it is, please let me know what is this thing and where I can get?
looks like motor to control the air circulation flap.
it control either internal circulation or to allow outside air in.

or,its use to control the air vent direction.

either way,most likely dont sold seperately.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Yup, agree with bro. gunnerzz, it is the motor to control the flap to seal air from coming in or let outside air in. However why is this is use when you operate the air con. Usually it will be in sealed position to stop outside air coming in. If the noise is coming from the flap means this motor cannot hold the flap down. My older cars have this problem too when the motor failed so I just seal the flap permanently.....

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
The flap is designed for a reason, for air circulation, when it is needed.
Sealing the flap permanently isn't really helping. :rofl:

Rex46

Dec 28, 2015
Kuala Lumpur
thank you so much mr.gunnerzz,its very honourable to know you, Thanks willing to respond to my message. Very Helpful infomation.

---------- Post added at 12:35 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:20 PM ----------

looks like motor to control the air circulation flap.
it control either internal circulation or to allow outside air in.

or,its use to control the air vent direction.

either way,most likely dont sold seperately.
Yup, agree with bro. gunnerzz, it is the motor to control the flap to seal air from coming in or let outside air in. However why is this is use when you operate the air con. Usually it will be in sealed position to stop outside air coming in. If the noise is coming from the flap means this motor cannot hold the flap down. My older cars have this problem too when the motor failed so I just seal the flap permanently.....

Thank you so much for the reply mr.vr2turbo,nice to know you, the sound came out suddenly for a few minutes then it will turn off it self. The sound came because of the gear inside that has been damage, so the motor couldn't move another gears and came with crik crik sound, and I do research in the internet about that then i knew its was call as (actuator) sorry if it's wrong. And i wanted to replace it if can get somewhere else can get it

---------- Post added at 12:43 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:35 PM ----------

The flap is designed for a reason, for air circulation, when it is needed.
Sealing the flap permanently isn't really helping. :rofl:
Thank you mr.ken yeang,glad to know you, yes mr.ken yeang i also wondering that,because once i take it off and put it away, the aircond still ok..but after few days i felt something not ok with the aircond the weird sound came out from some parts i cant identify it clearly where it came from.
but really felt something bad gonna be happen. Really no mood to on the aircond with this sound..so sad :'(
hope i can find this actuator device

---------- Post added at 12:46 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:43 PM ----------

Really very helpful information here. best gas grills
Yes mr.janetfdoss its really helpful..thanks guys willing to answer it..thank you so much :shakehands:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Photography:

Zerotohundred.com
-Tom
-Ldragon

Photokaki.com
-Andy Goh
-SW Wong
-Eric Wong
-Melvin Foo
-Victor Chen

Reviews top
350 Photos bottom (8 pages)

Carrera Cup Asia

It was a good day for Thai motorsport today as motorsport veteran Charoensukhawatana Nattavude took victory...

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience