Aircon Problem =(

stormyx

Dec 10, 2006
i drive a wira 2001 model.

now i having this aircon problem.. when i start my engine and on my air con.. a klak klak sound come out and the engine just die.. then if i on the air con and start together.. klak klak engine die again... not even 1 seconds the engine warm up yet the sound kick in already..

just want to check wif the ppl here so that i got something in my head before i go to the mechanic and chop me wif the price.. izit my air con compressor having problem already ?? i noe is somehow related to the engine thing.. probably the aircon belt ??

thanks to whoever that can help me =)

NSkyline

Known Member
Jul 2, 2005
Subang Jaya
copresor tkar....in 350 for new recond one

leynye

Feb 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
maybe the compressor air con switch rosak...ussualy change the switch only, but i would recommend change to a new recond lar, lebih kurang harga juga...if change switch also rm 200-rm 300...including tambah gas n labour..new recond plus install n ad gas around rm 500 can siap..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi, wanna know is there any kia spectra user here? wonder if u can share your opinion?
is this car OK for general use?

around year 03-05

part will spoil easily? just heard from my friend, spectra spare part not that hard to find, just a bit expensive, is it true?

Fuel consumption ok?? example how many sen per km?

if compare to hyundai accent, which more OK ?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience