Aug 5, 2004
open pod with CAI n heatshield

cheapo ngk but change every 10k km

stock cables unless faulty....or if still itchy...can try this

Asiarubber.com - Videos can find the seller in marketplace

apistate

Sep 16, 2011
Penang
so is it true that if we use open pod, we can get 'long'? n if we use drop in, we can get 'pick up'??
so its beter denso iridium than ngk iridium?
tq..

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
so is it true that if we use open pod, we can get 'long'? n if we use drop in, we can get 'pick up'??
so its beter denso iridium than ngk iridium?
tq..
Whether you use open pod or drop in doesn't really matter. If your car can adapt to the extra air then good for you. More air = ECU pump in more fuel = more power. Open pod or drop in won't really give you more pickup, that depends on your gear ratios. With the right air filter it'll just let your engine breathe better so less hesitation to accelerate or when you're speeding it won't choke due to lack of air.

Spark plugs are there just to spark and ignite the fuel / oxygen mixture. Whether you use cheap NGK RM30 plugs or Denso Iridiums they work the same. The main difference is the lifespan of the plug. Some smoother acceleration can be felt with iridiums and good plugs but that doesn't translate to faster acceleration or top speed. That is still the same.

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
for example perdana v6...workmanship to change all 6 plugs costs rm180...
so dun hope on using those elcheapo plugs....pv6 has to use good iridium ones that can lasts up to 100k kms.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys,

i just got my front shocks changed on my Nissan b14. Monroe Sensatrac shocks. new shock absorber mounts, new rubber padding between spring and shock absorber, new inner rubber bushing.

now the question, i still hear noises when i go over rough surface. its like something is looose and this was the same type of noise i used to hear even before changin the shocks. i dunno if its something to do with the arm bushings, the lower arm or the bushings on the steering rack if there's...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience