air conditioning

Apr 18, 2012
kota kinabalu
hi, i owned a pajero 2.5 turbo diesel engine model 1996. i need some assistance on the air conditioning system. the car has 2 air conditioning which is located in frontal n back and each has blower n cooling coil. problem is the car is not cool enough during day time about 30'C inside cabin. currently the car has only one condenser wit two fan install. does the car needs additional condenser modifications? need advice pls, it fried me up during day time driving. :( thanks.

sgwangacc

Known Member
Oct 17, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
www.sgwangacc.com.my
hi, i owned a pajero 2.5 turbo diesel engine model 1996. i need some assistance on the air conditioning system. the car has 2 air conditioning which is located in frontal n back and each has blower n cooling coil. problem is the car is not cool enough during day time about 30'C inside cabin. currently the car has only one condenser wit two fan install. does the car needs additional condenser modifications? need advice pls, it fried me up during day time driving. :( thanks.
This situation most likely happens when your compressor is malfunctioning or leakage happens at somewhere of your air-cond system. Yet, it's good to get mechanics to confirm the reason of your issue.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

SPECIAL VISITOR AT F1 TEAM TESTING IN SEPANG.

The first ever Official Formula One Team Testing blazed through Sepang F1 Circuit today with more than 1,000 fans taking opportunity from the free entry and fine weather to enjoy the thrills and excitement of motor racing including a special 18-year old fan from Petaling Jaya.

Disabled since...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience