Aftermarket Suspension Experience

eci4ever

Known Member
Dec 7, 2007
I'm also experiencing same problem while using tokico,
my tyre always 'sagat' body when road too bumpy.

but this abs is comfort compare to adjustable..

renxun

1,000 RPM
Jul 4, 2006
i tried JIC silver colour,JIC magic, Tein HA, i found out the best setup for my car is KEI Office... ngam ngam hao..... but im yet to try hks hypermax2. looking forward to test it

SoYouThinkYouCanDrive

Banned
Mar 21, 2008
rexun, what car did u use kei office ?

joev8796

Known Member
Oct 23, 2008
using RSR spring on my 1.5 wira, but da spring is meant 4 1.8 cars so it is reali bumpy n my fren even doubt if i use steel stick as my suspension:biggrin:

da shocks i use those similiar wit gab but harder thn gab, so reali nice n lower. thn cant go every bump, scratch my car platform everytime go on bump although i drive zip zap.:sleep:

SoYouThinkYouCanDrive

Banned
Mar 21, 2008
now my car also scratching bumps if i fetch ppl at the back....heheh

viostar

Known Member
Jan 31, 2006
hi,..

I bought d TEIN adjustable coilover 2 months ago,.. Hi/Low & Soft/Hard... not much information on this abs..

anyone know how many level of S/H this abs can go... 0-16 click level ka?

so far from installed until now not yet touch on the S/H level yet.. might wanna try to.

handling on coner is superb ... ne:biggrin:

frank118

Known Member
Feb 7, 2009
Tein so exspensive!! If can afford those are the ones to go for...has anyone changed their Neo's suspension?

What would be a good set up?

DarkAccoon

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
i am using Tein HA as well on my putra.
Cornering is superb
BMW can move aside.

my settings are 7 clicks from the softest for the front and 14 clicks from the softest from the rear.
4 fingers at the back and 3 fingers at the front.

No issues with tyre hitting fender
no issues with car sinking down when carrying heavy load.
my set comes with front camber plate or some call it .......shit i forgot what it is called d at the moment.=P

basically, if u have the moolah, this is the abs to go for.
I previously wasted nearly 2k trying on different sets of springs and abs.... should have just listen to my instinct earlier and went fully adjustable from the beginning, could have saved me 2k which is around the price i got my set of Tein.

viostar

Known Member
Jan 31, 2006
i am using Tein HA as well on my putra.
Cornering is superb
BMW can move aside.

my settings are 7 clicks from the softest for the front and 14 clicks from the softest from the rear.
4 fingers at the back and 3 fingers at the front.

No issues with tyre hitting fender
no issues with car sinking down when carrying heavy load.
my set comes with front camber plate or some call it .......shit i forgot what it is called d at the moment.=P

basically, if u have the moolah, this is the abs to go for.
I previously wasted nearly 2k trying on different sets of springs and abs.... should have just listen to my instinct earlier and went fully adjustable from the beginning, could have saved me 2k which is around the price i got my set of Tein.
woo... DarkAccoon,

u bought new set em...:biggrin: cost u how much? Actually i bought 2nd hand la from fren... but to go for max stiff how many click is it? currently i set front 8 click & rear 8 click as well. front gap & rear gap is 2 fingers high. So far conering & road bump not problem at all with 4ppl in car.

but just wanna to know for max stiff how many click for the Tein HA coilover huh?? my fren didn't told me wow.. any advise??

SoYouThinkYouCanDrive

Banned
Mar 21, 2008
i believe somedays, v wil flatten al da illegal n not standard speedbumps in malaysia
Yes, especially kajang (*&^%$#@!!!)

Bump:
woo... DarkAccoon,

u bought new set em...:biggrin: cost u how much? Actually i bought 2nd hand la from fren... but to go for max stiff how many click is it? currently i set front 8 click & rear 8 click as well. front gap & rear gap is 2 fingers high. So far conering & road bump not problem at all with 4ppl in car.

but just wanna to know for max stiff how many click for the Tein HA coilover huh?? my fren didn't told me wow.. any advise??
Yes, TEIN HA is superb, compared to last time i use HWL, TEIN is so much different!

I have tried diff ride height with TEIN, and tested high speed 190kmh, no matter tall or low, car stick to the road. 100% satisfaction !!!

I use to hate SIME ASTAR all my life, but with 28psi on my front and 27.5psi on my back, and with the HUGE help from my TEIN, seems like I can make full use of SIME ASTAR's ciplak grip and it's even good enough for autoX practise.

AMAZING !

viostar,
today lunch time i go n check out my TEIN HA and find out how many "clicks" and let you know :)

Last edited:

viostar

Known Member
Jan 31, 2006
Yes, especially kajang (*&^%$#@!!!)

Bump:

Yes, TEIN HA is superb, compared to last time i use HWL, TEIN is so much different!

I have tried diff ride height with TEIN, and tested high speed 190kmh, no matter tall or low, car stick to the road. 100% satisfaction !!!

I use to hate SIME ASTAR all my life, but with 28psi on my front and 27.5psi on my back, and with the HUGE help from my TEIN, seems like I can make full use of SIME ASTAR's ciplak grip and it's even good enough for autoX practise.

AMAZING !

viostar,
today lunch time i go n check out my TEIN HA and find out how many "clicks" and let you know :)
bro,... thank you check & see the information for me ya!!!

b'cos my 1 maybe old type tein ne.... hard to know is it correct HA type or it is the modify type.

I try to take some picture than post for you guys to have a look.

TQ:biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

To all you detailing 'kakis',

Finally, we now have a detailing center that not only provides professional detailing services, but also using the complete range of Meguiar's products imported from USA!

The place is called Harry Bright and they are located in Taman Mayang, along the same row as YS Khong and Stuttgart.

These guys are serious as they even use Meguiar's shampoo for car wash! Even engine cleaning uses Meguiar's degreaser! Wow, no more 'Ah Kau' or 'Ah lok' products to damage my...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience