After years of Driving Modded cars turned to MPV but, what next?

shamburke

2,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2003
Subang Jaya
Visit site
Hi guys,

just wanted to know... what do you guys intend to drive ..

like me.. been driving the ceilo, converted to GZE and get Estima.. now sold off....

due to kids havwe grown up.. doesn't want to ridewith parents.. now asking for own cars...

so.. now i am back drivind a 2-doors cars.....

what about you guys????? Yes .. I am old oredi.. hahahah:smokin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Hi guys,

like me.. been driving the ceilo, converted to GZE and get Estima.. now sold off....

due to kids havwe grown up.. doesn't want to ridewith parents.. now asking for own cars...

You deserve to live your dreams bro after so many years committed for kids by getting a family car.
Now is time to enjoy your sweet time with your wife :smile:

Will do the same as you too! Unless got grand children next time then have to have one 4 door haha!

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
Now life only starts! Or you have graduated to any level like yacht or aircraft modding?:biggrin: My dad did build his own all aluminum speed boat by the way.
For me, I still have long time to go before I can say my children have grown up.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Lotus Elise...if your back still can take it..

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Why not Exige? :biggrin:
Exige you can't remove the top and let everybody see your grinning face. You probably want to get a hot chick in 20s to ride shotgun and let everybody see your stupid face next to the chick.

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
For me, even though I'm not married yet, I prefer 4 door executive sedan or sports sedan such as Mark X. Not bad performance, good daily drive comfort plus practicality of 4 doors. I know... I kinda age faster.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
For me, even though I'm not married yet, I prefer 4 door executive sedan or sports sedan such as Mark X. Not bad performance, good daily drive comfort plus practicality of 4 doors. I know... I kinda age faster.
Maybe you'll hit middle age crisis faster? Then you'll buy an impractical 2 door fuel guzzler.

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
Well.. let me see.. umm... I drove shit loads of modded cars.. ... final one was AE92 with 4AGTE (super charger removed and replaced with Turbo).. that was in year 1999... then in 2000, i settled for a RAV4... after 3 months.. my frens made fun of me.. did 'mah jong' trick on me... felt sad.. depressed.. . then i nitrous-ed it.. and had them for dinner.. supper.. breakfast.. u name it... but got bored..

Replaced the RAV4 with a Supra... in 2001 (december)... then.... got a E34 ... 525i.. no power.. no soul... but still kept the Supra ... then dropped in v8 into the E34... siok... but car was ageing..and had a good offer.. so let it go... now, have to settle for an old car also.. but newer than the E34... and has more power.... more pistons... lolol... but still no where near TOM's V12... memang gila babi ini zerotohundred.com punya owner

*cabut*

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Hi guys,

fact of the matter is you're still on this forum after keeping quiet for so long. Young at heart. You know you want to pick up a 2-door fancy sports car and go for a drive with the missus. Heh

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
You deserve to live your dreams bro after so many years committed for kids by getting a family car.
Now is time to enjoy your sweet time with your wife :smile:

Will do the same as you too! Unless got grand children next time then have to have one 4 door haha!
Keep two cars. A sports one and a human carrier......hahahahaha:driver:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Keep two cars. A sports one and a human carrier......hahahahaha:driver:
Tom's V12...damn monster...hardly see on the road except once in ZTH TTA.

But then I'll still go for 2 doors if I reach the age of TS and also kids already grown up...already settle for 4 doors so long for the kids, time to get 2 doors and that time wife wont be making noise as well :biggrin:

Unless got 1 4 door and 1 2 door then problem solve. :biggrin:

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
It's time. Shambarke can rightfully claim 2-door car as his ultimate driving machine after years of selfless sacrifices for family, look even Jeremy Clarkson has many 2-door 2 seaters.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The SLC has been caught testing before, specifically hot weather testing in the Californian Death Valley and what you see here are images of the SLC Mule during winter testing.

If you’re thinking that it looks like a Dodge Viper, well, don’t be fooled, it is only a camouflage, the top of the line Mercedes AMG will...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience