AFOS: TSUISO TERROR II is back !!! 14th May 2006 Sunday

cheaka

500 RPM
Dec 22, 2003
Malaysia
www.syncoptima.com
Reminder to all drifters who had signed up:

Payment to be made on TODAY Wednesday 10th May 2006 at Sunway Extreme Park Café from 7.00pm to 9.30pm.

RM70 with Lunch + 4 AFOS tickets per drifter.

If you can't make it for payment, please call on me to make further arrangement before 5pm today.

Thank you. :_:

Last edited:

monsterv6

2,000 RPM
May 3, 2005
S.J
cheaka who are the drifters for the event..??registration close edy right..??

faisal

1,500 RPM
Oct 20, 2004
The Valley
ignition.my
Cheaka And SKaGEE,

Thanks for another funtime for all drifters.

Layout was similiar is to D1GPM Danga Bay (albeit in mirror image and on a smaller scale and with a BIG LOOP added)

Occasional drifters like myself could only watch in AWE as the D1GP - Level Competitors took to the course like duck to water.

Seeing that Ariff fella with Ah Fai, Ivan LAu, Tee Wee Jin attacking the course entry FULL THROTTLE was a sight to behold.

The right hander Big Loop was fun for me. Never held a drift so long before, felt like forever going sideways in the same direction.

Oh and thanks for the endless supply of 100+ and BAGA KINGU

Last edited:

Joeker

Walking Dead
Nov 19, 2003
Jinjang
Visit site
GREAT EVENT!!

Learn alot of new things yesterday and had loads of fun along the way.

Thanks to the organiser (Ariff & Co.)

LyzardLaki

Known Member
Dec 1, 2003
kl
Visit site
pix got?
hehehehe

adian

Known Member
Nov 22, 2003
PJ
www.the-yeins.com
Thanks for the fun time Ariff/Jane. Had a good time, with all the 100+ I could drink!

My only comment (and for those that plant o incite riot and rebellion, it's just a comment NOT a complaint) is that it would be nice if the course had a little consideration for puny underpowered NA cars like mine :regular_smile: WOuld've LUVED a fast entry corner so that I can still maintain speed with what little power I had. But either way, taking it constructively, just like Old Man KT does for each D1 round over here, each course is different and needs to be learnt in order to be a better drifter!

Am really looking forward to T1 & T2 Sepang again! Regret missing out on those events last year. Keep it up!!

/adian

DoNuT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
www.drifthouse.net
thank apek and Jane...

Thanks you for the unlimited supply of 100++, Burger King and AFOS ticket.. keke. Course was great! tyres we're not badly damage and got another extra drift car (my ex ke70) to drift around hehe. Fun day!

oh thank you Ivan Lau.. hehe

i want to see pics too .. :)

ivan78

Known Member
Mar 24, 2005
DoNuT said:
thank apek and Jane...

Thanks you for the unlimited supply of 100++, Burger King and AFOS ticket.. keke. Course was great! tyres we're not badly damage and got another extra drift car (my ex ke70) to drift around hehe. Fun day!

u forget to bring some 100++ back home... :mouth_closed:

aurag102

Jun 16, 2005
shah alam
"from feinto drft clan",thanks to organiser(ariff & co) for unlimited drifting until everybody lebam and for all the goodies.We all enjoying the day.Hope to have more event and keep us updated............

DoNuT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
www.drifthouse.net
ivan78 said:
u forget to bring some 100++ back home... :mouth_closed:
ahhh!!!! ^^u$*&%#^$%$#^$%

AIYOR.....!!!

hehehe it's okie.. i'll go to ur house a grab a few kekekeke

cheaka

500 RPM
Dec 22, 2003
Malaysia
www.syncoptima.com
On Behalf of AFOS and Sync Optima, we hope you guys enjoyed yourself there. The pictures will be up soon once SKAGEE get everything download to his computer to be uploaded to the web.

Sorry if I were to be bit too loud and noisy on the day. :embaressed_smile: Was streesing out to make sure the burger was ready, drinks to be chilled and place to be wet at all time. :X-: Music was great. (Thanks to Anthony and Gang)....

This year's Tsuiso Terror and last year's one is definitely a big difference. Everyone is going much much faster and aggressive this round. Great job guys...keep it up!!!! :_:

Okay okay...the rest I shall leave it to SKAGEE to comment.....:regular_smile:

kei-office

500 RPM
Feb 19, 2005
subang/penang
cheaka : yup ..... compare the event having from OTS till now .... everyone is getting more improve and speed ! my 2 cents ..... this time the music was great and the DJ play the rite song at the rite time rite place, the atmosphere was getting so happening.... not like last time abit down heheheheeee keep it on sync optima !

Last edited:

LyzardLaki

Known Member
Dec 1, 2003
kl
Visit site
DoNuT said:
thank apek and Jane...

heh???
apek aar?? hehehe...thank u..thank u...last minutes entry..hehehehe
very good..so long nvr drift...kekeke...i luv u guys laa..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello all, I'm currently using a GSR Turbo with TD05H E3 turbo. Using E-Manage blue for tuning and running at 1.1 boost. I'm using E3 fuel injectors 510cc. Blitz boost controller.

I thougt of upgrading to higher topspeed. Curently I'm getting 210kh/h @ 7,000 rpm on stock GSR gear box. What's all the sifu's advice on this? Should I go for E3 gearbox? Or E1..E2 gearbox? Or just chg final gear ratio and add LSD?

What's the recommended boost? If I boost 1.5 bar, should I change the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience