ae92 aka ee90 or ae90 absorber issue

jackwataru

Dec 24, 2011
Malacca
hello here, i am still unfamiliar with the absorber which i found it is complicated. It is because somebody told me that ae101 absorber can just plug and play at ae90 but then some told me that if your car comes with drum brake you can't fit in the ae101 absorber that use rear disc brake. i really confuse now. cause nowadays ae90 sport spring is hard to find and i plan to change to ae101 absorber in oreder to change the sport coil spring. and rear disc brake i still considering.

any one here can give me some ideas bout this above matters? thanks alot

chuckie

500 RPM
Jun 17, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
go for titan adjustable bro. used it b5 for my se and seg. worth for money. cost bout rm2.3k using back ur ori spring for comfort puirpose or use their spring (2.9K). 2 yrs warrnty and no issue at all. handling superb !!!!

jackwataru

Dec 24, 2011
Malacca
hmm i also got consider bout the adjustable..but then i stil have to go for normal or sport absorber 1st because i haven upgrade my engine yet.and i am still studying..bt thanks for the advice.=)

jackwataru

Dec 24, 2011
Malacca
but finally i got myself hwl hilo adjustable. it is nice to layan corner at mountain route.hahaha

jackwataru

Dec 24, 2011
Malacca
haha but i currently using adjutable already i am good with that and thanks for the advice bro. =)

mh wong

500 RPM
Feb 14, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
like my fren advised me bfo.....

if u drive ur car wif coil adjustable 1 day compare to month or yr.....is diffrent story....expecialy in malaysia.......

jackwataru

Dec 24, 2011
Malacca
Ya I already know the consequences. But I Am the one who want adjustable more than sport spring. Hahaha. So I am ok with it.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi to all sifu's...

since im gonna put a "T" in my car very soon...:_:

hope u all can help me indentified this BOV sound for me... bcoz i dunno which BRAND produce them...

Plz DOWNLOAD this short clips n help me to recognise the brand of it...

the clips r in small size... so PLz help me out.. thx:shades_smile:

Sample 1 -> YouTube - BOV sound

Sample 2 -> YouTube - BOV...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience