ae92 4agze conversion, parts needed

j00lz

Nov 9, 2008
hey guys i'm puttin a 92 4agze in2 a ae92 corolla gti and im trying to track down some parts or part numbers.. i need to know from anyone who has done this b4 or knows someone who has.. i need to know if any other car has the desiresd cv joints to fit the 4agze with my std hub (or knuckles as some people call them, where the brakes bolt on n cv runs thru).. a cam angle sensor and a rear engine mount too would be nice if anyone has one or knows somewhere i could possibly track one down

also im after an ECU, one thats cheap but works well, any suggestions.....? id love to go motec but i dont really hav 4g atm haha

cheers guys

celicacultus

May 2, 2006
you should try posting in Toymods Australia. 4AGZE drive shafts are a bit difficult to find at the halfcut shops here.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

last satrurday morning around 1.00am,when i came out from my office for a break,i'm shocked because some"motherfucker" break my glass door driver side just because to take my boost meter(apex'i) and the turbo timer(m's),and this "motherfucker" he just cut the wire and the hose from the boost meter,btw for sure he cannot use my turbo timer because he didn't take the controller because the timer comes with the controller....can u guys imagine i parked my car exactly in front of my...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience