Advice on DIY Bolt on Bodykit

Aug 11, 2007
Hi

Would like to seek advise on how to DIY bolt on Bodykit? Wat are the tools involved eg, 3m tape, special taping screw etc?

Lastly the bodykit should be sprayed before installation or the other way rd?

Thanks!

jemjem

roadkill

Known Member
Sep 7, 2006
Well,I got install my bumper and lips by myself so can share the info with you..just need a spannar set (and for those hard to reach places a socket wrench with adjustable head). I DIY install my bumper then take to paint shop so save some money pasang it.

some parts like bumper can be painted while its attached to the car.I think this way is better cuz we DIY ppl not so pro so mite accidently scratch the paint job while installing.If you take the parts to paint shop and spray,they will charge you for the installation..(for bumper last time was rm30 i think..i can easily do in my car porch)

CarroTT

Known Member
Nov 9, 2006
Hmmm.. . .but how come arr evelitime i watch discovery, got the car building shows, all oso after painting oni pasang arr ?
here do terbalik wan

roadkill

Known Member
Sep 7, 2006
since i diy pasang in my car porch,got sand and all..some more im not that pro so im scared might scratch the paintjob,so i pasang 1st then paint.For me jadi la..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

<iframe title="YouTube video player" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/6HNoUwzYNHE" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="200" width="335"></iframe>

'(00): Is this the month of awesome car videos? A must-watch. This C-Class coupe video is filmed here in Malaysia as well as Singapore with footages of local PDRM showing-off their prowess and a patrol Waja handbraking out of a corner.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience