Advice on buying R35 GTR

Status
Not open for further replies.

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Well, I have a ex colleague bought 350Z, used for one year then sold just before Road Tax renewal.......lol:biggrin:

if he is on bank loan, he would be working his ass off paying for the installment...more rugi if he sell it under short time. This did not include transaction fees, insurance, etc when he bought over the car.

Short and sweet (and expensive) ownership of the Z....:biggrin:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
No offence Izso, but even if you have a Koeniggseg here, you do realize how troublesome it is to get regular maintenance done isn't it? It's not something that you can take apart and DIY yourself. Even tyres for it will be hard to obtain. Having money is one thing, but when maintenance time comes, you still need to wait for a certain period of time to get things done due to every parts being specially made.
You're not looking at the big picture. If I had 15 million to spend to buy a Koenigsegg, all of these maintenance things would be chump change for me. And I'd ship in the Koenigsegg engineers half yearly to do the maintenance at my house which would have a hydraulic jack and a fully furnished tool kit and garage. And I'd have a spare set of wheels and tyres on standby at all times should I need to change tyres.

When money is not a problem, everything is not a problem.

And seriously - if I had a Koenigsegg, the last thing I'd do is DIY that. I'd rather buy a GTR R34 and DIY that or something. It's "cheaper". :thefinger:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
if he is on bank loan, he would be working his ass off paying for the installment...more rugi if he sell it under short time. This did not include transaction fees, insurance, etc when he bought over the car.

Short and sweet (and expensive) ownership of the Z....:biggrin:
Don't know his background but he did ask about paying the road tax with Credit Card, so I told him he can do that directly at JPJ counter, but in the end he sold it...:rolleyes:

---------- Post added at 08:32 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:32 AM ----------

You're not looking at the big picture. If I had 15 million to spend to buy a Koenigsegg, all of these maintenance things would be chump change for me. And I'd ship in the Koenigsegg engineers half yearly to do the maintenance at my house which would have a hydraulic jack and a fully furnished tool kit and garage. And I'd have a spare set of wheels and tyres on standby at all times should I need to change tyres.

And seriously - if I had a Koenigsegg, the last thing I'd do is DIY that. I'd rather buy a GTR R34 and DIY that or something. It's "cheaper". :thefinger:
GTR34? Money not a problem the GTR35 can be your toy.....:rofl:

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Don't know his background but he did ask about paying the road tax with Credit Card, so I told him he can do that directly at JPJ counter, but in the end he sold it...:rolleyes:

---------- Post added at 08:32 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:32 AM ----------

r34 sexier ma hehehehe

KenDiriwan

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
kendiriwan.multiply.com
You guys do realise that this is another troll thread right?

"I got shitloads of money.. money is not an issue"

And yet still ask what to look for in a R35? Just anyhow buy one and send it for repair if got problem la. money isn't a problem right?

Hell if I could afford a Koeniggseg/Ferrari/Porsche/Lambo I wouldn't come into ZTH and ask "HEy.. I'm fucking rich and I wanna ask you all what to look for in any of these cars. Money not an issue".

If I had that kind of money I'd buy them all, and sell whichever I don't like.
Me has faith with ts, if i could poison him to get really low car, he could help me wipe out all bumps. :thefinger:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
ferrari better....Italian and exotic
Money not a problem he will be getting one of each.....:driver:

---------- Post added at 02:55 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:54 PM ----------

Me has faith with ts, if i could poison him to get really low car, he could help me wipe out all bumps. :thefinger:
Bumps, lowered? The bumps will help you level the bottom of your car.......hahhahahahhaa:rofl:

issuzark

500 RPM
Sep 4, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
Money not a problem he will be getting one of each.....:driver:

---------- Post added at 02:55 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:54 PM ----------

Bumps, lowered? The bumps will help you level the bottom of your car.......hahhahahahhaa:rofl:
Then even better handling :rofl:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Well, I have a ex colleague bought 350Z, used for one year then sold just before Road Tax renewal.......lol:biggrin:

Just slightly more space then bro. Danz loh! At least can help wash if not his car 5 days, 24/7 in the open woh!.....hahhahhahahhaa:rofl:

---------- Post added at 09:31 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

Problem for you, you have to travel so far. I can warm them up.....:driver::rofl:
Oh, Danz din't have sheltered parking...

Or you could have two Koenigsegg instead of one. No delay during service interval. :biggrin:

Because R34 is pure old school manual transmission. :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Anyone sifu here heard of Fuel Management Unit(FMU)? its work likes a fuel regulator but it increases fuel pressure only when theres positive pressure in the manifold at certain ratio.(eg. 12:1 , 12psi of fuel pressure increase at every 1psi of boost)

another type is the rising rate fuel regulator. its adjustable and works like FMU too.

anyone knows this FMU thingy? is it good? how much is it? and where can get?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience