advice needed

Oct 19, 2007
heeeyyy there to all. i need advice with my my car. i have a 1.5 auto wira. my driveshaft is giving problem plus my bearings and my suspensions are wearing off. i went to Proton shop. they said each driveshaft will cost RM790 each. then plus my bearings and my suspensions, it all will cost nearly RM4k. that is very expencive. i went to a normal mechanic n the guy told that he can fininish all within RM2k. who to trust? n plz i need info on what brand n type of parts should i put.

Suspensions= ?
Driveshaft left n right = ?
bearing=?

i need help on which brand of partz is optimum n will last long.

10q

lonelylilpig

500 RPM
Feb 26, 2006
heeeyyy there to all. i need advice with my my car. i have a 1.5 auto wira. my driveshaft is giving problem plus my bearings and my suspensions are wearing off. i went to Proton shop. they said each driveshaft will cost RM790 each. then plus my bearings and my suspensions, it all will cost nearly RM4k. that is very expencive. i went to a normal mechanic n the guy told that he can fininish all within RM2k. who to trust? n plz i need info on what brand n type of parts should i put.

Suspensions= ?
Driveshaft left n right = ?
bearing=?

i need help on which brand of partz is optimum n will last long.

10q
Those parts shouldn't be that expensive though,u try survey at spare part shop n they will quote you with their price plus abit of bargaining can get cheaper lar.

Drive shaft L & R = aprox 180 (new) x 2
suspension front = aprox 90 (ori KYB) x 2
rear = aprox 70 (ori KYB) x 2
bearing set (bearing + housing) aprox 60 x 2 *excluding the labour cost to fix it at machine shop*

all labour charge add up together is aprox about 200 like that ...... see how u bargain n survey b4 u drive your car in for them to repair.