Advice needed from GTR sifus/users

Jun 22, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
Updated: GTR Owners' Advice

Update: The car is currently in the clearing process and said to be ready for collection some time next week. Thank you guys for the help :biggrin:

Last edited:

trustgtr

Jun 18, 2009
i took 6 months to look for mine two years back, i too called up and most were either sold or same car with different salesman plus some funny langkawi cars for tax free prices (avoid this). Initially i went saw few at naza and seri changgong at jln kelang lama and noticed most at lower price range gtr's needed new tyres,brakes and had higher km which spells out a rm20k fix which includes the basic maintenance needed. Difference between UK spec and jdm in terms of condition usually jdm cars are in better shape than uk cars as uk cars had more rust issues due to the fact that in uk salt is used on the roads during winter months, mileage can b confirmed through a black box which cant b tampered which again the uk cars tend to have theirs odometers adjusted as to jdm. In japan cars involved in accidents are mostly crushed and its illegal to use 2nd parts plus the much better ethical business practice, chances are you will find a better gtr in jdm spec. Jdm radios cant get fm channels here but who cares, i listen the the vr38 more than i listen to radio hehe. However jdm cars require a cobb accesport to remove the 180kmh speedcut, the accesport also has a transmission map feature and clutch learning feature which is a must have to keep your gtr's gearbox happy.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi ZTHians... need some explanation regarding how a Throttle Position Sensor (TPS) relates to Ignition Timing and Fuel Pressure (Fuel Injection).

Having headache trying to figure out matching the setup properly to get smooth running on my 4G92P. Just recently plugged in Works 70mm throttle body and trying out Piper's 286 cams, but having bad jerks when throttle is opened below 5% or below 2000rpm before a go, and I miserably lost all the torque and bhp I had before...

Just to make it...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience