Adjusting pedal heights

whatdamn

1,000 RPM
Sep 29, 2004
Cheras, KL, Mal
hi guys,

any idea how to adjust these pedals on my putra?

i can't seem to locate the bolts/cables nescessary in adjusting the pedals.

any diagram or pics to illustrate how this is done is really helpfull.

tajulsans

1,000 RPM
Jul 31, 2004
Soo Bang
for clutch, u have to dismantle the pin for pedal to pump joint (its underneath ur dash board).. then turn it clock wise.. i thin brake also the same.. fuel pedal i'm not sure loo..

whatdamn

1,000 RPM
Sep 29, 2004
Cheras, KL, Mal
oh, how do you remove the pin? do i need a plyer to remove it or can use my own fingers. you mean turn the pin clockwise?

MetalZone

Known Member
Mar 27, 2004
Ipoh/Semenyih
www.pcmoddingmy.com
adjusting accel for iswara carb easy oni.

but issit possible to adjust the distance for the clutch release? i mean adjusting how much you hav to release the clutch b4 it grips. i want to make it closer... meaning release a clutch a little then grip adi. mech say only solution is to change clutch(iswara)... issit true?

tajulsans

1,000 RPM
Jul 31, 2004
Soo Bang
oh, how do you remove the pin? do i need a plyer to remove it or can use my own fingers. you mean turn the pin clockwise?

this pin is locked using a clip (i'm not what it is actually called), u might need to use a plier for the job.. the pin connect ur pedal to the pump, sort like a join.. remove the pin, then turn the lever of the pump clockwise.. then reassemble it.. its done.. just look underneath ur dashboard, ull get what i mean.. by the way, this method only apply to those using clutch pump..

but issit possible to adjust the distance for the clutch release? i mean adjusting how much you hav to release the clutch b4 it grips.

urs is using cable, even easier.. just open ur front bonnet, ull notice the cable that leads to ur gbox.. at the other end attached to the body is the adjusting nut.. just ejas the nut onli..

MetalZone

Known Member
Mar 27, 2004
Ipoh/Semenyih
www.pcmoddingmy.com
Originally posted by tajulsans@Mar 11 2005, 01:22
but issit possible to adjust the distance for the clutch release? i mean adjusting how much you hav to release the clutch b4 it grips.

urs is using cable, even easier.. just open ur front bonnet, ull notice the cable that leads to ur gbox.. at the other end attached to the body is the adjusting nut.. just ejas the nut onli..
thx!
fixed it adi...

whatdamn

1,000 RPM
Sep 29, 2004
Cheras, KL, Mal
tajulsans,
i adjusted the ammount of free-play of the clutch by adjusting the nut and the bolt fixed under the dash, but the adjustments made by removing the pin would adjust the clutch engagement distance or what?

g88

3,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2004
well well well...whatdamn....

long long time never see you upgrade to Putra liao ar ? No wonder never campur we all anymore lah

whatdamn

1,000 RPM
Sep 29, 2004
Cheras, KL, Mal
hahh no la!

i've just been busy with my studies la. 2nd year engineering got loads of assignments to do. no time for TT....i have sorta FFK-ed the putra alliance club on their go-kart day too, sigh.

u still polishing ur saga ar?

MetalZone

Known Member
Mar 27, 2004
Ipoh/Semenyih
www.pcmoddingmy.com
Originally posted by jiggly_head@Mar 15 2005, 01:15
well, when i bought my satria, second hand, the clutch was already hard, ahha got used to it. now im not used to the soft clutch feel, too sensitive. lol weird?
its like tat wan... once u get used to it... u wont be bothered by a hard clutch. especially those who drive with a 3 puck racing clutch everyday.
i prefer a hard clutch also. mine is too soft. besides i prefer grippy clutches, less slip.

g88

3,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2004
Originally posted by whatdamn@Mar 14 2005, 21:38
hahh no la!

i've just been busy with my studies la. 2nd year engineering got loads of assignments to do. no time for TT....i have sorta FFK-ed the putra alliance club on their go-kart day too, sigh.

u still polishing ur saga ar?
Old junk as it is :lol:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Porsche will be presenting the next generation 911 at the Frankfurt Motor Show later this year in September. As is the usual procedure, the precedence of an updated model, especially one as iconic as the 911, is by reports suggesting new the improvements to the new model.

Before this, the rumourmill had already churned out a creamy one in the form of a possible seven speed manual transmission for the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience