Adjustable Suspension..

marv3

Known Member
Jun 5, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
HLHS is a good option to have to tune it to the way you want it. Yes, you can get a non-HLHS and get the shop/sifu/sensei to fine tune it for you. But then again, you can only tune it to 1 characteristics (i.e. street use OR touge OR track). Where as, the full HLHS you can have everything when you want it. Of course it will take time for your to fine tune it yourself to get the settings you want on each different scenarios (i.e. street OR touge OR track).

But if the price is almost similiar, better get the full HLHS. I mean why not right? Whether you tune it yourself or not, does not matter coz price is similiar. But when you want to tune it one day, say....If you decide to go track....The option is available.....But agreed that most of the time you just leave it as it is when you get the perfect tune for yourself for everday use.

BC is taiwan, but is quite well known in UK/US though. But for what it is worth, it is pretty decent for its price compared to other brand of HLHS. I too am considering a BC in the later stage.

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
That is making full use of adjustable. I agree if THAT is what you intend to do with your adjustable.

So yeah..either buy that.. crawl..or don't buy adjustable..
I choose crawl, inverted monotube have to adjust from below. lol....:smokin:

lukel95

Known Member
Dec 6, 2016
GB birmigham
choosing spring range depend on shop/seller

but most didnt allow....but good news is hwl,gab adjustable spring is cheap..as low as rm70/pcs (used) and if not mistaken HWL brand new spring just rm150 (if want pure new item)
Do you know how low kyb rs pro can go? Fasmoto tell me 100mm and kakimoto tell me 40-50mm

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
Do you know how low kyb rs pro can go? Fasmoto tell me 100mm and kakimoto tell me 40-50mm

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

since the damper body height is not adjustable, i would say around 50mm...

if u want optimum height adjustment, like i've mentioned way earlier...get the damper that have body shift capability.....means the bracket at lower part of the damper is adjustable...

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
since the damper body height is not adjustable, i would say around 50mm...

if u want optimum height adjustment, like i've mentioned way earlier...get the damper that have body shift capability.....means the bracket at lower part of the damper is adjustable...
My D2 with body shift with max adjustment for my VR, still very high up like stock.....lol

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
My D2 with body shift with max adjustment for my VR, still very high up like stock.....lol
the body bracket cannot go lower?:hmmmm:

or maybe need shorter spring to allow that?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys, need opinion on this tyre... is it good? currently using brigdgestone potenza GIII 195/50/15.... How much is it?

Thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience