ADC

julie2121

1,500 RPM
Nov 12, 2004
Seri Petaling
Visit site
bobkidi: ur areally an artist. RESPECT, u have been doing alot of this work. nice job.

Nickster82:AWAN BESAR is the rest place at the KESAS.from BKT JALIL to SUNWAY. after the first toll RM1.50 , the first kawasan rehat. that is AWAN BESAR. then regarding the absober , APM also good lah. actually wat absorber also good and it depends on hw u ride ur car. then also very important is ur coil spring.... if u have a lowered coil spring then of course sorten ur absorber life time lol. ;) keep in touch man .

ching84: where is the young young boy?? this young boy is trying to diy his body kits . so b prepared and don play play lol.

DATE: 12TH MAC 2005
TIME: 9:30 PM

for the latest trafic magazine to be realease. for those taken pic at putrajaya grab the magazine.

pls also include ur name in the list for the meetup.

NAME LIST

ANDY_RESORT

500 RPM
Jan 23, 2005
KL
www.andymervingeorge.com
Originally posted by julie2121@Mar 9 2005, 16:47

for the latest trafic magazine to be realease. for those taken pic at putrajaya grab the magazine.

NAME LIST
1. ANDY_RESORT
Im gonna be late but I'll try to show my face. :D

As for all the CHEERS, THANKS! BUt I still not in the mood to do the website. Still got no inspiration on the contents. Any contributors?

Bob - Saw your personal page... :blink: :blink: :ph34r: got nothing to say! Really respect u man bro!! You are very artistic! Very good imaginative brains u have there!

Babywolfz - Are you coming this Sat nite?

Nickster - You? Cumming not?

Ching84 - Yeah you also. Come la... show some of your custom bodykit mahhh. Poison eat hard get fat lehhh. :lol: :P

julie2121

1,500 RPM
Nov 12, 2004
Seri Petaling
Visit site

NAME LIST
1. ANDY_RESORT
2. julie2121

ANDY_RESORT:Poison eat hard get fat lehhh. i like this phase in english.

bobkidi

Known Member
Dec 26, 2003
Visit site
don't say like that la tailo...i'm not that good compare to others
small potato only , I was trying looking for TRAFFIC mag but could't find it
which mph available?
andy, why dont you copy old content and just redo the design,
just put a link to every section,
current news is on main page,
for more info surf this site http://www.thebestdesigns.com/

So many zth will turn up, so sad can't join this time ...

TT132_zaei

Known Member
Feb 22, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Originally posted by julie2121@Mar 9 2005, 23:17

NAME LIST
1. ANDY_RESORT
2. julie2121

ANDY_RESORT:Poison eat hard get fat lehhh. i like this phase in english.

do come and meet up all the frendly nissan drivers. coz friday there will b 2 gathering at the same time(ADC and all the nissan drivers from ZTH) but too bad will be at 2 diff places. i hope that for the 2nd round both team players can meet up together.

1.ADC - KESAS AWAN BESAR
2.NISSANians from ZTH - ATRIA JAYA PROJET

1. + 2. = HAPPY NISSAN DRIVERS ;)
TAM...YOU comminn for which gathering ah :o

yen187

500 RPM
Sep 19, 2004
Visit site
wah julie go lim KOK weng yam cha ar......

in cyberjaya there is a blue ad..... not too bad the mod....

hehehe....

ANDY_RESORT

500 RPM
Jan 23, 2005
KL
www.andymervingeorge.com
Yen - I agree! I also saw that blue ADR in MU Cyber !! I was from there ler actually but i think the owner is my junior la... but seriously.. his car ROCKS man!!! Dono what body kit he use.. all ORI wan oso !! One day we should go there pay hima visit. Many times saw liao but no chance to see the owner but Malay chap la. Er, that time Im still using my Suzuki VS125 scoota ler... heheh :D :D

Bob - Thanks for the website man! I will make good use of it. As for contents, yes im using the same contents but with some modifications, like a car. :P

Ok, laa.. see u all tmro nite! Always fel excited la when got tt or some gathering with other riders. :D

julie2121

1,500 RPM
Nov 12, 2004
Seri Petaling
Visit site
old lim kok weng , not the one at cyberjaya. :huh:
go c drift first, maybe ten yrs time i also drift leh......... :lol:

Nickster82

Jan 27, 2005
Visit site
Hey guys,

Sorry ler...so very busy with work! My bosses like want to kill me, give so much things to do! Pressure already! Sigh!

Anyway, Julie2121...where is the drifting tonight? I interested to come see la! I never see real drifters in action, except my frens who try to be drift king wannabes la...but end up hitting dividers and all! :D

Um, tomorrow the meetup at Awan Besar...i think i can find the place! Have to see if my gf let me go or not! She say ok...i come for sure! hehe!

Btw, anyone know who drives a yellow ADR...saw one in AMpang...nice also! Also got another black one and blue one around Ampang, Melawati area. Saw few times liao...nice wagons! I put my wagon beside theirs...i malu la! Ashamed la! haha...

Respect dudes!

Oh ya! Bobkidi...saw yer works....great stuff! Keep it up! :D

julie2121

1,500 RPM
Nov 12, 2004
Seri Petaling
Visit site
Nickster82:tonight 7pm-9pm at sunway extreme park.pls come with all ur frens. then i'll be there before 6pm.me and few of the ZTH members will be there jaga parking. just come or give me a buzz. then for the 2nd round we also have a tt time with all the nissanIANS from ZTH members too at the old lim kok weng mamak. gonna b happening lol

Nickster82

Jan 27, 2005
Visit site
Yo Julie2121, i will try my best to join u guys tonight! I scared i finish work late again as usual la...8pm. Then i have to rush home, ambil kereta then rush to Sunway! Um, maybe u can PM me yer mobile no...so maybe i can call u in case of anything.

Hope to finally meet u guys tonight! ;)

ANDY_RESORT

500 RPM
Jan 23, 2005
KL
www.andymervingeorge.com
Julie - Eh, I tot the drift event start at 9.30pm ?? Why u say from 7-9pm? U go there at 6pm to jaga parking?? Wow, man, sometimes I wonder whether you work for a living or already a retired boss with loadsa $ to use uh? :rolleyes: :P :D

Nicksta - U come la, no need malu malu ler. If malu, u will rugi wan. So many sifus around to give u advice in modding your ADR still wan malu? Shud appreciate it man. ;) GF can forgive u wan if tonite cant be with her.

What about ching84 and Babywolfz? <_< Whoelse ah? :unsure:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

just wonderin those who potong spring, how much spring u cut .. measuring from either end,izit i complete circle? or semi circle.. n how low does it get if u cut 1 complete circle or semi circle? wat is the lifespand of yur ori absorber if u cut 1 full circle or semi circle...

thank u sifus sifus out there...hehe
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience