ADC

ANDY_RESORT

500 RPM
Jan 23, 2005
KL
www.andymervingeorge.com
Hi guys,

Thinking of flushing my carburator. Read it in the other topic of ZTH with so many good remarks! Wanna try it coz i suspect that my carb is quite soiled. :unsure:

Also, I intend to fit in Wira ABack SE front lip for my B13 bumper, can masuk ka? I saw from Y10 optionwagon club one of the members managed to fit, dono its Wira's or not la. But 1 thing for sure, I love the CURVES on the lips! :D :P

Another thing is, how to make my ADR side signal light ON when i turn on the small light in the headlamp? I also saw in the other topic that just get a wire and connect the +ve of the small light to the +ve of the side signal lamp and WOILA! Is it so? Im curious to try it out! Just hope it doesnt blow! As long as it lits up and it blinks when I put my turning signal ON it blinks alternately with the front signal lamp. I hope u und what i saying here, everyone.

I just got a B13 skirt with 1 horn oni. Dont wanna get the 2 side horns wan, too expensive la mak dato!

Thinking of getting 15" rims rather than 16" la.. too costly to maintain 16" and above as I do alot of driving around. Doing sales mahh.... Get in a 15" and fit with very high profile tyres and wide mebe sth like 205/60/15 :blink: :D :) wonder what the sifus here think of this? :)

julie2121

1,500 RPM
Nov 12, 2004
Seri Petaling
Visit site
to service ur carb is good. get it done!!

then bout fitting the lips , YES it can b done fit fit like 18yrs. the double signal is wat u meant lol. very easy connections onli, if u dun wan to do it urself then go to the workshop.

1 horn or no horn it will look nice. better to get at least 1 horn coz the side skirt need to modd abit. if got horn then can cover it.

205-60-15 ?? then u can drag the SEPANG liao. then will look like wagon dragger

ANDY_RESORT

500 RPM
Jan 23, 2005
KL
www.andymervingeorge.com
Ok, carb flushing done! Very good stuff la! :lol: SPray on it immediately the dirt wash off! :blink: I let the engine idle while spraying but it wanted to 'die' but i kept on revving abit till it stable again. I spray kao kao la! Then now its VERY clean la! Havent test on a road, just around taman oni, therefore cant feel the diff. The can is only RM15 with 10% discount at Jusco - Carburator Cleaner from USA.

As for the side signal, I cant make it ON. I did some wire-pulling then now my small headlamps cant nyala already! :blink: Shit la! Anyway, my bumper fog lights oso last nite half way OFF liao, cant ON back, stupid chinaman who did the wiring job la! Really canot harap that fella la! Everytime screw things up! :angry:

julie2121

1,500 RPM
Nov 12, 2004
Seri Petaling
Visit site
it feels good when u get ur carb clean up. for me i did carbon clean my engine it will feel better. cause my company sell the product then i have to test the machine so i always use my car to test my machine.

keep cheering , no worries bout the side signal lol. :D :D

then sat nite i went to skyline gathering , and 2 thumbs up for the sucessful gathering. ncie job ,space _cowboy and nice parking space too.

then in the afternoon , i went to c drifting competition, also have to give 2 thumbs up for the driffterssssszzz ..............

bobkidi

Known Member
Dec 26, 2003
Visit site
woi sylver, where u been la ... 'mengeram ke' :lol:
carb flush is a good stuff, eventhough u can clean ur engine with that
aiya really forgot about the drifting :( , i seen that red c33 laurel or lx81 ... (not sure) showing on tv3 yesterday doing a donut on 'dapat auto',

cause my company sell the product
julie ur own a company :ph34r: huiyoo
i wish my boss also like u la

julie2121

1,500 RPM
Nov 12, 2004
Seri Petaling
Visit site
cause my company sell the product
julie ur own a company huiyoo
i wish my boss also like u la
opps, my boss company not mine. me makan gaji onli. wah , now bobkidi know how to tekan already lol. its a laurell and their team is very pro, the uniform they wear very nice and........... just pro. 4 thumbs up for all the drifters.

ANDY_RESORT

500 RPM
Jan 23, 2005
KL
www.andymervingeorge.com
Mahai why din call me go see drifting ?? :o I havent actually seen it real life la!

As for my lamps, alls well. B) AFter spending 10 bux to get it well. :P

My carb - car still the same ler. Starting easy la. Din do much driving today tho.

Ei guys, can give me a push for the website ah? I wasted days din do anything! :P

I need some motivation on the website!!! :rolleyes:

julie2121

1,500 RPM
Nov 12, 2004
Seri Petaling
Visit site
next time go together lol. wat type of motivations u wan ?? er, ok let cheer for andy for all the hard work.

on fri the will b a unofficial nissanIANS meet up. purpose is to meet all the Nissan Drivers from ZTH. if andy come then i belanja u drink. is this call a motivations?? and i hope so.

cheers lah, tai lo

bobkidi

Known Member
Dec 26, 2003
Visit site
zzzzzzzzzz
custom made bodykit

ANDY_RESORT

500 RPM
Jan 23, 2005
KL
www.andymervingeorge.com
:blink: :blink: :blink: :ph34r:

Shit man Bob, you're really GREAT!!!! I think u should be the webmaster la wei!!!

SALUTES to u man!!!!!

babywolfz

Known Member
Dec 14, 2004
OMG!!!!
gila !! what happen 2 d ADR>?? respect!!! looks like a custom made "pimp my ride-mobile!" my respect abang bob! u rock!
how i wish my ride was like that! hahaha that'll shock JPJ! ahaha

julie2121

1,500 RPM
Nov 12, 2004
Seri Petaling
Visit site
bobkidi:the custom kit is very nice but 2 more exhaust pointin to the sky. u are really creative , go custom ur car n i believe u be the great.

where u guys have been lost or wat?? where u guys went to ??

for the latest news.
another gathering for ADC lovers

DATE: 12TH MAC 2005
TIME: 9:30 PM

for the latest trafic magazine to be realease. for those taken pic at putrajaya grab the magazine.

pls also include ur name in the list for the meetup.

NAME LIST

bobkidi

Known Member
Dec 26, 2003
Visit site
nothing to do now hehehe

not really into extreme modi la, just get an idea for others if they want to
My ride just get a good looking rim n nice paint
i like simple design
ya la now all california part is getting exspensive,
may be some of u wanna be difference or insist to play autoshow
i cant join u all this sat, visit my untie, she has an operation...sorry

andy, not good on html/flash n still learning but i can give some idea la
n instead of using lycos why not try using other hosting, lycos to many advert la
layout look messy, this i've done long time ago, dont laugh ok
My Webpage

babywolf, dont worry, nissan is not main target for RTD la

Nickster82

Jan 27, 2005
Visit site
Hey ADC members...
Sorry la...i have been missing in action for so long. I got a new job la...and they pile me up with so much work. No time to come online and visit u guys! Luckily, today i manage to curi some time off and check what u guys have been doing. Btw, when is the next ADC gathering? I saw that u guys are meeting at Awan Besar on 12 Mar. Where is that la? I hope to be able to join u guys this time.

Btw, my absorbers on my car is worned out la! I want to change them soon. So I would like some reccomendations on what is good. My frens told me to use APM...but which one...i also dunno! Any recommendations?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

can I like buy somebucket of house paint , you know those paint wall and use it to paint car ?

I dontreally care about the quality I care more abourt covering it so it will not rust
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience