mrbaha18

Feb 15, 2006
Selamat Hari Raya...

ANDY_RESORT

500 RPM
Jan 23, 2005
KL
www.andymervingeorge.com
No news at all from ADC already? What happened to Babywolf and the gang ? :confused:

Bump: Anyway, I have an event that I am organising and I would like to invite all ADC members to it.

Star-Motoring.com and AllMalaysiaN Bloggers Project (AMBP) will be co-organising a charity car wash event with Hospis Malaysia.

This event focuses on raising funds and creating awareness on the endeavours of Hospis Malaysia, by organizing a fund raising activity to the public to aid in the daily operations of the organization.

We would like to invite your esteemed Club members to participate in this event.

The details of the event:

Date:
Saturday and Sunday, 13th & 14th December 2008

Venue:
Leo Auto Service Sdn. Bhd. (KIA Service Centre)
No 201, Batu 4, Jalan Kelang Lama, Kuala Lumpur

Time:
Dec 13: 8.00am – 4.00pm
Dec 14:8.00am – 2.00pm

Activities:

• Car wash (including vacuum) @ RM20
  • FREE18 point inspection for cars
  • Labour charge WAIVEDfor engine oil & filter change

We look forward to seeing your participation in this event. Please contact me 016 205 4088 for further details.

Please spread the word around ya. :listen:

Last edited:

max_75

Known Member
Oct 11, 2005
Hi all, I'm max here.. already let go my AD resort.. I have a piece of AD resort california (blue color) rear bonnet for sell. Good condition with minor scratch, bought and never install before... :stupid::stupid:

Price MYR 480 with spoiler and reverse lamp. If interested PM me or call 0162072021.

Bump: Hi all, I'm max here.. already let go my AD resort.. I have a piece of AD resort california (blue color) rear bonnet for sell. Good condition with minor scratch, bought and never install before... :stupid::stupid:

Price MYR 480 with spoiler and reverse lamp. If interested PM me or call 0162072021.

Samurai®

May 8, 2009
any1 sell adr here ? i planning to get an adr

Bump: any1 sell adr here ? i planning to get an adr

mrbaha18

Feb 15, 2006
haloooo.. lama tak masuk sini..harap semuanya sihat...

GeaRbok

Known Member
Mar 27, 2005
Selangor
Hye Ad Lezort Plend...

huhuhuhuhhuhu.. HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.. anybody homeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....

huuhuuhhuhuhuhuhu......

Cargossssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Wazzup guyz .. Just a few things boggling in ma mind about the pros and cons of modding ..

1) Adding body kits/woofers/GT Wing to your car adds on weight, it significantly increases FC or is it not noticeable?

2) I seen a few cars with some crazy front bumpers and GT wings, at an average speed (around 100 kmph) wont it be causing additional drag, rather then providing stability?

3) Modding is definately cool, I see people changing engines (EVO,MIVEC)/ adding turbo to Malaysian...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience