ADC

ez2ayin

Mar 14, 2006
Re: ADC TT

Hi all...

There will be TT on the 24TH Nov 07 at sunway... Meet up at Esso Sunway at 9:00PM... Please tell our other friends...

ez2ayin

Mar 14, 2006
Re: ADC TT

Hi all...

There will be TT on the 24TH Nov 07 at sunway... Meet up at Esso Sunway at 9:00PM... Please tell our other friends...
Hello All...

Where is everybody?? So busy ahh? Anyway, please come to our TT on this saturday (1st Dec 07) at same time same place...

mrbaha18

Feb 15, 2006
how about the TT? done well?

nitro93n

Feb 18, 2005
Mr Baha... long time no c??? help me to sell of these AD below

[COLOR=blue! important][FONT=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif][COLOR=blue! important][FONT=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Car[/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR]: AD Resort ( California word at rear bonet is ORI )
Plate No: KV2301A
Color: Metalic light brown ( Goldish ) Still Ori Color.
Selling Price: RM15K----> nego until let go.
Person to Contact: Kamal Husin
H/P no: 0133640967

julie2121

1,500 RPM
Nov 12, 2004
Seri Petaling
Visit site
CARBON CLEANING for more power and save fuel

"The Tune-up of the Nineties," is what the literature claimed. It was said to clean enough carbon deposits and other contaminants from an engine to improve fuel economy, ease cold-starting, promote a smoother idle, quicker acceleration, and increase power. All this while lowering exhaust emissions. Pretty strong claims. Strong enough to arouse a good bit of skepticism from one who’s experienced any number of snake oil salesmen over the years. The product is usually some magic elixir which, when added to the gas tank, is supposed to miraculously cure whatever ails an engine. You know, do damn near everything but lower your cholesterol. Baloney. This one, however, wasn’t an additive. Called MotorVac, it was a procedure that sounded pretty logical, and importantly, the results of which could immediately be measured. That got our attention.

The fact is that even a one-year old car’s engine has accumulated carbon deposits, gum, varnishes, dirt and other contaminants that build up in the air intake, fuel delivery system, combustion chamber, and exhaust system. Yes, modern engine computers monitor and adjust for some of these changes, but in time, as these systems get further and further from original spec, inevitably, engine efficiency suffers. The way we usually experience this is subtle at first. Perhaps the car is a little harder to start when cold, or the idle is a bit lumpy, or the engine occasionally stalls, or gas mileage begins to edge downward. It is most likely a combination of the above. Left unaided, these symptoms get worse as the miles pile up. Acceleration suffers, power is down generally, and the engine is no longer smooth. A major contributor is incomplete combustion, which means along with the symptoms we notice, is one we frequently don’t - increased tailpipe emissions. An inefficient motor pumps significantly larger amounts of Hydrocarbons, Carbon Dioxide, and Carbon Monoxide out the tailpipe. In California, where Smog-Check II, a stringent new smog certification standard, has been adopted, some drivers have been unpleasantly surprised to find their year-old cars need substantial "fixing" in order to be certified.

As a matter of course, contaminated spark plugs are cleaned or replaced and engine computer sensors and functions checked to improve performance and bring tailpipe emissions in line. All well and good. But it stands to reason that maximum performance and fuel economy simply cannot be achieved if problem-causing sludge and deposits are in the fuel delivery system, not to mention the combustion chamber and exhaust system. These contaminants can be removed in two ways; by a time-consuming - and costly - teardown or by introducing some cleaning detergent. Here’s a rule of thumb. If it’s added to the gas tank, it’ll do a great job - of cleaning the gas tank. The trouble is, whatever sludge and deposits are dislodged from the tank usually just end up clogging the fuel delivery system, which can be thought of as a series of progressively finer filters on the way to the intake valves. Pack up any of those filters along the way and there are further problems.

julie2121

1,500 RPM
Nov 12, 2004
Seri Petaling
Visit site
There have been some cars that have done the carbon cleaning but i forget to take the pictures , but for today ........

carbon clean works well for my friend's SR16 NEO VVL

ANDY_RESORT

500 RPM
Jan 23, 2005
KL
www.andymervingeorge.com
Too bad sold my car, if not, i will send it to do carbon cleaning..

How was the response so far? If can, post some testimonials here.

IF you want to set up a website, I am the right person. :)

How is everyone here la? :P

julie2121

1,500 RPM
Nov 12, 2004
Seri Petaling
Visit site
Too bad sold my car, if not, i will send it to do carbon cleaning..
How was the response so far? If can, post some testimonials here.
IF you want to set up a website, I am the right person. :)
How is everyone here la? :P
hi there andy , nice to c u here!! this machine really do the great job, there are no complaints on all the car owners. they all just thumbed up with a smile.

i dun wan to say that this is the best machine to clean all the carbon deposits in da engine. i know the machine is good enough to clean ur engine , if car owners that really wanna take good care of their engine should come and try.

there are no point using good engine oil but with alot of carbon staying inside the engine.

if ppl wanna know more about it, u all can go to search for MOTORVAC CARBON CLEAN . there are alot of prove and test have been made. there are also alot of comments heve been mada from ppl all around the world.

mrbaha18

Feb 15, 2006
wah andy.. sudah sold ka? sapa angkat itu kereta?

mrbaha18

Feb 15, 2006
hi abg halim.. sold already or not? lama tak jumpa ha...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

HELLO GUYZ,

NEED HELP!
MY CAR PROBLEM IS WHEN I PULL MY THROTLE UNTIL 5500RPM ONWARD, MY MACHINE WAS JERKING...DUNNNO WHY?
I HAD CHANGE MY COMPUTER BOX, IGNITION COIL, CABLE PLUG, SPARK PLUG (USE THE COLD ONE) THE PROB. STILL APPEAR ..
MY HEAD WAS CARCKED NOW... NEED OPINION A.S.A.P
TQ

-4E LOVERS-
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience