Accord Euro-R CL7 maintenance..

FornaX

Known Member
Feb 11, 2006
guys, what's the different between JDM CL7 and EDM CL7 ? Does here can find EDM recon car ?

tweftfom

Apr 10, 2009
the different is with the spec...cl7r is only for jdm...dunno if there any PI selling edm cl7 locally...

FornaX

Known Member
Feb 11, 2006
thx for helping me guys, now I'm clear what exactly I'm looking for now .. start hunting the CL7 now .. haha .. hope can get it shortly and have a tea time with all sifu here !!

tweftfom

Apr 10, 2009
where are u working bro?...maybe can lepak somwhere in sremban...i seldomly saw one black cl7r at Desaru, Sikamat...is dat yurs?

ameng

Known Member
Mar 20, 2005
Bump:

Ameng,

I didn't get any freebies, except for the "hole-in-one" dashboard. :banghead::banghead:

MM said they going to replace the part for me (top of the dashboard, the middle console whereby thsi previous Japenese guy tebuk lubang to put meters onthe dashboard)

I even told them not to service the car as they said they normally service customer car using M7 oil (never heard). BTW, I'm bring the car to Tung Chun to do oil & gear box change using Motul oil.

Yours YM 04 as well?. how much did they sell to you?.[/quote]

AJA,
Mine is YM05-145k- the one that still inside their website-i means the photo- thats my car la.
anyway correction, the free filter not blitz but Greddy airinx. ur car ada lubang kat desbod?? that means u need to put la all those defi meter to cover the hole..its true, CL7R not so power, but its ok la for family...comfort + some power when we need...hehe..maybe we can meet later with all euro R owners...CL1 and CL7..

aja

4,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2003
AJA,
Mine is YM05-145k- the one that still inside their website-i means the photo- thats my car la.
anyway correction, the free filter not blitz but Greddy airinx. ur car ada lubang kat desbod?? that means u need to put la all those defi meter to cover the hole..its true, CL7R not so power, but its ok la for family...comfort + some power when we need...hehe..maybe we can meet later with all euro R owners...CL1 and CL7..
I think RM145k for YM05 is best deal la kot. Maybe that time JPY not too much fluctuate!

Guys, header to be reconsider...

http://www.todaracing.com/en/product/ex_mani/k20a-cl7.html

Last edited:

aja

4,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2003
how about dis one...any comment..
That one base price JPY220k or MYR8.8k brand new!!

Sure kah wanna buy?.

BYW, my next project was to get the used HKS Exhaust + Gruppe M airbox dulu jer kot.

Toda header nice but $$$.

Hondata ECU?. Rasnya dapat "Hon" jer la. "Data" tak dapat!! kekeke

Hondata ECU normally comes with A3 Cams.

tweftfom

Apr 10, 2009
That one base price JPY220k or MYR8.8k brand new!!

Sure kah wanna buy?.

BYW, my next project was to get the used HKS Exhaust + Gruppe M airbox dulu jer kot.

Toda header nice but $$$.

Hondata ECU?. Rasnya dapat "Hon" jer la. "Data" tak dapat!! kekeke

Hondata ECU normally comes with A3 Cams.

no lah...my target for now is to lighten dis car...so changing to lighter rim (my choice is advan rs 17x7.5) n cf hood is a must...i think ecu should be the last mod.... so can save $$$$ on dat too...
'
btw is it HKS Silent Hi-Power Catback Exhaust? got 'lobang' ka for both? mugen airbox? mind to share :biggrin:

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all, i'm planning on to retrofit my Perdana V6 headlamps but it seems that I need to remove my bumper to get the headlights out...anyone here familiar with removing a PV6 bumper? Thanks...:wavey:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience