Accord Euro-R CL7 maintenance..

tweftfom

Apr 10, 2009
bro ..why ur car is not ready? ready for what? btw thanks 4 the feedback..

Last edited:

FornaX

Known Member
Feb 11, 2006
Hey guys, I also planning to have a CL7, mind to ask helmistaley how much u bought last few months ? Since I explored some forum, a lot ppl saying NAZA is expensive and bad after sales service. You guys know which dealer still having the stock and the roughly price for CL7-White colour is the best (2005-2006 Unreg/Used) ?

Base on what you guys had discuss, is it the maintenance of engine parts is quite convenient her but the body parts need to find in Singapore?

* One more question, If the car come from Jap, will it failed to connect Mas radio? And what should I be caution of specification accessory between the difference in Jap and Mas? (I mean some particular accessory which in Jap can use but not in Mas) :adore:

bien335

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2009
Johor Bahru
Have you asked Mutiara Motors in JB?

Aja is going to collect his CL7R from MM at JB next weekend.

As for bodyparts, it's not hard to get parts here.

A fellow CL7R owner's car was hacked last week, he lost is AFC Neo, his door was kemik and cermin pecah, he found parts in KL the following day.

As for the radio, it's commonlah. Just install frequency modulator. easy

FornaX

Known Member
Feb 11, 2006
Mutiara Motor just located in JB rite ? Its too far from me .. I went to its website and i notice they got the stock on Honda Accord Euro R NFL, it is different with CL7 ?

* Honda Accord Euro R CL7 got semi-auto ?

tweftfom

Apr 10, 2009
....yeah right as for bodyparts its not to hard to get becoz of parts sharing with Accord CM...but certain parts if u want it fast other option find it in Singapore or jb maybe and of course la for performance parts like mugen, spoon, toda etc u have to order it n wait for some time...u have to search and not just compare the price because the most important is the condition of the car, mileage and how stock is the car..check the chassis no. whether stated cl7100, cl7105, cl7110,
cl7120 or cl7130..those numbers will guide u if want to know the year of manufacture for cl7 and not just depend on the date of registration in japan...yes in my opinion naza is quite expensive...and the worst is if u already put the deposit and want to cancel it due to loan not approved dont dream la to get it back...the cheapest i ever knew was from rahman brother which selling at 135k for 2003 cl7 unreg...

as for maintenance dont worry la honda mechanic also can do it...they are now more familiar with cl7 k20A engine and transmission since Honda Malaysia bring in Civic Type R...as for the head unit agree with bien just go to accessories shop and they will find the solution for u...

sorry to hear dat bro...

aja

4,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2003
MM got one CL7 left, white color - no spoiler etc. I did paste few pics and comments on that unit at 'Mods on CF4 thread".

FornaX

Known Member
Feb 11, 2006
tweftfom, thx for the opinion, especially the chassis no. is it cl7100 represent the car was produce at 2003 and so on...

2003 i think is slightly different rite ? coz i know 2006+ is facelift which the bumper is different ?

tweftfom

Apr 10, 2009
fornax...honda accord euro r is cl7 in general...u have to put R after CL7 to be more precised...there's also cl7a for auto transmission...The R version is only in manual 6 speed variant...dont get confused...

aja

4,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2003
If chassis 105, it's meant that the car was produced in 2003 as well?.

tweftfom

Apr 10, 2009
yeah different a bit in cosmetic plus an additional of drive by wire technology instead of drive by cable for prefacelift...the engine, transmission are still the same..

Bump: i think 2004

Last edited:

FornaX

Known Member
Feb 11, 2006
Aja, What you said in "Mods on CF4 thread", the non-spoiler one is no good condition rite ? So how much for the non-spoiler and the CL7 with spoiler one ? And what's the year of registration ?

Last edited:

aja

4,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2003
Aja, What you said in "Mods on CF4 thread", the non-spoiler one is no good condition rite ? So how much for the non-spoiler and the CL7 with spoiler one ? And what's the year of registration ?
Both selling price range around RM145k-RM150k.
Both Year make 2004, unreg.
Both white color.
Call them to check for the availability. Not sure the car still unsold or not.

bien335

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2009
Johor Bahru
Aja, you took the one with the spoiler, right? because i went there the other day, the girl said car sent for polishing.. :thefinger:

CL7's do come in automatic form, CL7 Type 20A and Type 20E.

CL7 Type Euro-R (CL7R) comes ONLY in manual 6-spd. And yes, the MMC CL7R comes with DBW.

tweftfom

Apr 10, 2009
congrat bro aja for ur cl7r...not regret of buying it...if ur one is with the spoiler is it from mugen? prefacelift ver isn it?

ameng

Known Member
Mar 20, 2005
aja, good choice..I oso bought my CL7 frm MM last april. I called the salesman last week and told me that both of the CL7 oredi sold.. very fast la...still lot of people love the CL7,only not many grey imp want to bring in the car. Aja,what u get for free from MM? They gave me free the blitz air filter (yelow color) plus 1 M7 semi eng oil.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi...I have a Nissan March K12. Does anybody know if there is any HID Projector Lamp Conversion Kit for it? Currently im using an HID conversion kit but using the normal reflectors....the beam is too wide and im sure it kinda distracts the oncoming cars.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience